LegacyGT.com

Is this the wrong forum for me?

That is why I posted this thread, so u can fools of your self. I had fun entertaining my self....

Next time you go drive your car make sure the valve stems are still in your wheels...|

And to answer your original question, yes.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had fun entertaining my self....

I don't get it,

why would you play with yourself whilst looking over a car forum?

And WTF does

so u can fool of your self
mean? I had visions of you mabye being slighty different.....That fact you need mom n dads permissoin to buy a car 26 is kinda odd, I put no effort into punctuating my posts on here but you...you just dont make sense! I think your just a little boy over excited about daddy's new car, and therefore going into ignor list....i have come to the conclusion that you are special.

Is this the wrong forum for me?

Why u guys mean to me???

That is why I posted this thread, so u can fools of your self. I had fun entertaining my self....

http://www.forumspile.com/Attention-Bell.jpg

Oops, let me fix the caption so the OP can understand it - "Do you attention?":lol:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3198/2996861419_d3c6c325e5.jpg?v=0

nOOb

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Not totally a bad idea to be honest. I spent about 10 hours on this site reading crap about my car before i joined and posted.

There should be some sort of orientation for new members..

You should be required to take a tour & you should have to log certain amounts of hours to be given privileges to post & start new threads..

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

http://www.forumspile.com/Attention-Bell.jpg

Oops, let me fix the caption so the OP can understand it - "Do you attention?":lol:

now that shyte was funny.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

which oil is best for my LGT? i was told Mobile 1 but after using it for months i noticed that my performance has suffered. my car went from low 12's in the 1/4 mile to mid 13's. :mad:

You should have searched more, and gone with Castrol Syntec.;)

I am fairly new here but I do a lot of reading and not so much posting for the most part. I would like to say this sites members, but mostly its moderators are the best I have seen on many forums, auto enthusiast or otherwise. And I have been on plenty of forums.

Generally not so much flaming and a good amount of info. Its always nice to see people who know a lot about these cars or things related to them talking with people without sounding like an elitist jerk. Of course there are a few but overall this place is great.

Just thought I would throw that out, the moderators here are phenomenal.

This wasn't written about car forums, but it takes very little imagination to see how it applies here:

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

So much pain could be avoided if more people understood the stuff in that link. :)

That's a great link. If I thought it would make a difference, I'd take the time to rewrite it to apply more specifically to this forum. Unfortunately, while some noobs are intelligent enough to follow most of those rules with no guidance at all, the rest are either too dimwitted to understand them or too lazy to read them at all.

I'm afraid it might be hopeless.

Archived