LegacyGT.com

Is this the wrong forum for me?

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never realized you had such insight. Maybe we were wrong about you. :lol:

I know I've changed my mind. SlingXshot is teh coolest!!!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/3074850052_349264004e.jpg?v=0

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Oh Man, guilty! but with two polo shirts or a polo and a button down. with my jeans folded over and rolled up:lol:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/3074850052_349264004e.jpg?v=0

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

no one is as cool as a dude with 4 polos and all his collars popped. Unless of course you have seven... then its a vortex of coolness and doucheyness

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

I realize threads like this one are a perfect excuse for lolcat pics, demotivational posters and other internet wits, but personally, I move for ban. Newbs are ok; idiotic trollish n00bs are not.

Ask yourselves if he's had any meaningful contributions here or if he can truly benefit from direct advice. I'll venture a guess and say no to both. He can just as easily learn by just lurking as a banned user.

This is nice and logical. I'd suggest every new member should have this PM-ed to them upon joining. Could save some frustration on both sides.

Have you ever heard of a device called a "blackberry"... not everyone seats in front of a computer like you...:spin:

Have you ever heard of a device called a "blackberry"... not everyone seats in front of a computer like you...:spin:

So it's your Blackberry's fault that you can type???

FYI I don't seats in front of my computer, I stoods!

Jump on it, Let's do it, Ride it, My Pony...

EL4NFZT7

umm...so you sit on the can long enough to read/post on here...good luck with hemorrhoids

+1

I'd consider a change of diet. Either that or you're one hell of a fast typer.

Now that the whole thing blew up in your face you're attempting to trivialize the whole thing, but the fact is you do give a shit. Well then, swallow up your ego, sit down and pay attention to what's being said.

What I would do in your place is stop posting altogether for a while. Then just slowly reintegrate yourself in by trying to not make yourself overly obvious with idiotic questions or statements. Blend in. It will all be forgotten, but if you persist like this I can forsee an unfortunate end to your activity here.

You dig?

I think we need this and all of his additions stickied into a holiday cheer-up section. I can see it now....

Feeling down during the holidays? Girl break up with you? Away from home for school or work? Well, we have the solution for you! Read these and just think: It could be worse! You could have been cursed with jackassery from birth!

c'mon you all,love me!!! I hope you secretly love me!! Eh... What you scared of...my brown automatic Legacy that I overpaid for? That you going to not know what kind of tires you have? and you will have no life then like me... Buy a wagon like I secretly wish I did... Where is that brown wagon I wish I bought? Next time I'll get them to throw in some RE92's!

Fix0red.;)

Archived