LegacyGT.com

Perrin Selling TMICs for $499!

TPLGT

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW - I ordered one of these last week, as a stop-gap measure until I can get my larger turbo and FMIC on, but haven't heard anything from them about shipping. Anyone else order one and get shipping info?

I ordered on the 30th or 31st :confused: It was shipped and I got a tracking number the following day it was ordered. I probably ordered the same day the sale started. Shipping is FedEx (still in transit).

fitment is fine w/ stock vf40...it's a tight fit but can be managed. Use caution when threading the bolts to the turbo...they can be very easily stripped. If you do strip, use a nut and bolt combo or re-tap the threads on the turbo...again, not a big deal, just adds more time to the install.

Bah - they aren't losing any money. They're simply selling them for a price that should have been the norm in the first place. The other $300ish has been gross profit afforded them by the Subaru tax we seem to be willing to pay.

Great product for sure; just not as revolutionary in price as it may seem. I wish I could figure out a way to sell computers for a 250% profit.

Well with a medium sized turbo and meth, I'd say you can probably hit 350. Even with that, you'd probably be pushing the limits of this IC. I'd say an AVO 380 or 18G is the biggest you'd want to go.

Archived