LegacyGT.com

Perrin Selling TMICs for $499!

TPLGT

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By "riced" do you mean Coilovers, strut bar and Cold air intake? :iam:

My bad, I thought engine mods were cool. :icon_cry:

Back to stock part out in the member classifieds.

parting out eh, i want ur perrin intercooler for 300 please :lol:

NICE find!!! They have ones that fit my car for $569! I was gonna pick up the AMR TMIC which is just a hair bit larger than the Perrin, but just shy of $1000! This is about HALF that price! :D I may just have to bite the bullet on this!
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

By "riced" do you mean Coilovers, strut bar and Cold air intake? :iam:

My bad, I thought engine mods were cool. :icon_cry:

Back to stock part out in the member classifieds.

No no no I like your engine bay just fine. It's a lot cleaner than mine too, but that's what happens from living in Dirty Jersey!

Just ordered one in black. Dont even really want/need it. At that price I will hold onto it until the stock one goes or I finally install a FMIC and new turbo. Then one of you sorry sucka's will be begging me for my brand new Perrin TMIC. I will then let it go for $600:lol:

Just ordered one in black. Dont even really want/need it. At that price I will hold onto it until the stock one goes or I finally install a FMIC and new turbo. Then one of you sorry sucka's will be begging me for my brand new Perrin TMIC. I will then let it go for $600:lol:

exactly the same reason I ordered a black one too. :lol: I was 100% on going FMIC in the future, but just incase stock one blows because of Stg 2, ill have a Perrin for backup.

:whore:

I was looking into going 20g + FMIC, but ever since home improvement plans took the front burner a VF52 + my Perrin TMIC is looking very seductive.

Curious what a VF52 offers over, say a VF48 or even a VF39? - will need to search a bit, but don't recall this variant, or in what application it's used.

NT - Does anyone think the black would retain, reject, or be heat neutral? I like the black, but the silver seems like it would "exchange" heat better than the black-coated version.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived