LegacyGT.com

How to get the most out of RE92's

Long Island Legacy

LOL. Well when you have tow cordered fronts from a crappy alligment and a itching need to auto-x and push the car you decide to yourself that you got two semi decent re92's in your shed so you put them on and hope for the best.

Doesnt evryone love a all season hard compound tire that simply chunks when it gets hot.

For Auto-X, I'd say 38 PSI front and 40 PSI Rear. Get your front as high as possible but with a slightly higher rear PSI to help the rear end come rotate.

Joe

P.s. With the RE92s, I feel like it's not about maximizing grip (hard to do), it's more about getting the car to rotate and getting appropriate steering response.

P.s. With the RE92s, I feel like it's not about maximizing grip (hard to do), it's more about getting the car to rotate and getting appropriate steering response.

He hit the nail on the head! I only got understeer 1 time with a 2psi difference. I was actually very surprised. :icon_surp

^ n00bs below this line

Pressures for the RE92, I ran with about 40-42psi in the front and about 46-48psi in the back. You want to get it to grip as much as possible in the front and much less in the back. Our cars tend to plow if you're not careful, and running the higher rear pressures will reduce the contact patch there and help get the back to come around.

Max out front camber & wear them down ASAP.
06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

Archived