LegacyGT.com

'05 to '08 Rear Bumper and Taillight Conversion

Hops

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This has been brought up quite a bit and I have not seen anybody do it yet, so I will be the first (that I know of).

After my Legacy was rear ended for the second time, I decided to try it out. It's in the body shop right now and I am told the only thing needed for this to happen is '08 bumper brackets to go along with the bumper and tails. I will keep this updated.

Here she is for now (parts are on order):

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/JDMChizad/0926081609-1.jpg

First post.

lol was way too lazy to read this morning! I probably asked before too! jdm doesnt have a big bumper bar like that, ill take whatever parts i need from the crashed one probably hopefully get them for cheap too.

• 1 year later...
Would the 08 bumper fit with the 05-07 tails ? Sorry for bringing up an old topic

Nope, the 08 bumper uses small tail lamps.

Here are some pictures of our Legacy with the 05-07 (AC chasis) bumper and using the 08-09 tail lamps (DF chasis). We needed to make a bracket to fill the empty space.

Hope this helps.

111.jpg.b94bc44e8f8abfdcf04cfc174ca1c483.jpg

222.jpg.8eae1ec7e4af484f2824bf1d5eaa12a3.jpg

This thread is scheduled for revival every two years

lol I'm pretty late into the game just picked up my LGT in november. i had a BRZ and modded it to a point wirer it was a money pit so i sold that and got a fun? future family car. just wanted to do some minor mods =D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived