LegacyGT.com

'05 to '08 Rear Bumper and Taillight Conversion

Hops

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
do you have to change the taillights? I actually like the new bumper, but not the tails.

Must change tails as the bumper is taller and '08 tails are shorter. It is possible to cut bumper to fit '05-'07 tails, though.

I love both rear ends and I had a hard time doing this and thought about it for probably a year or longer. Finally decided to do it because I haven't seen it done yet... That and I needed a new rear bumper and I hate bodykits that don't fit perfectly like OEM shit.

interesting concept.. I'd say if you were going with the whole white on black look to do the strips in black, white may make them "disappear"..

maybe someone can pshop that idea? I would but.. my computer died long ago.. and my work laptop lacks sufficient resources to do such a thing.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

In for photos too. Can't wait to see what a rear 08 bumper conversion for the 05-07 wagon would look like. Oh wait, they don't make an 08+ wagon :mad:
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

whats the surprise? the confirmation that it can be done, that it looks totally stock, and how it will look on a different front fascia with what looked like an awesome set of rims from the pre-paint pictures.
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Archived