LegacyGT.com

Very angry!!!

So i let my girlfriend take the subaru to work this morning. well fate stepped in when she was on the freeway and decided we need to have one less tire on the car. Tire blew at 70. girlfriend is fine, car is mostly fine. little trim piece in front of the rear passenger tire broke. but the rim is ok. here is the bad part. i am supposed to be in Helena tomorrow to run autox, but THERE ARE NO RE050A TIRES IN THIS WHOLE F'ing state. so i am up S#$T creek this weekend. going to be next thursday by the time i can get a new tire. kinda puts a damber on my cbe and dp coming in on monday since i am on a dough nut tire until next thursday. someone else vent with me please.

:spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::mad::confused::spin::spin::spin:

Depending on how many miles you had on them already you would need new set of tires anyway, or have the one tire shaved. Circumference needs to be within 1/4 inch.

oh hey jacks gt where do you live in mt?

Well, i was in mt then i moved to fl for the summer now im in the uk for fall and ill be back in mt for winter, im gna be in bigfork, near kalispell, the flathead valley? im sure you know of it, there are a few of us on here, you should look up the user 'montana' real nice people always up for a meet, they have 2 lgts!

well she did hit something. was only 5k on the car so it was something on the road. dont think it was her fault probably something you could not even see. but yeah i know where big fork is. i used to live in little old creston mt. that post office/gas station that you pass on the way to kalispell. i met a few guys here in town that are scooby fans, but i dont think they are on the sight. only ppl in my area that are really into modding and forums are wrx fans. except for me, that is:lol:

well she did hit something. was only 5k on the car so it was something on the road. dont think it was her fault probably something you could not even see. but yeah i know where big fork is. i used to live in little old creston mt. that post office/gas station that you pass on the way to kalispell. i met a few guys here in town that are scooby fans, but i dont think they are on the sight. only ppl in my area that are really into modding and forums are wrx fans. except for me, that is:lol:

Haha yeah i know creston was gna buy a house there, then i moved :( I saw plenty of wrx's, sti's obxt's but never another lgt shame really. It was quite apparent that people up there are far more informed than the floridians though, i'd get looks all over the shot, people just staring. In Florida they had no idea! Just another soccer mum car ;).

Archived