LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

Post #924 SBT - I've been updating at least once a page on OG settings for posts/page. He's been on the list for the last three updates I've done, but refuses to see it despite other member's pointing it out. Apparently some people tend to look at Post #1 only.

Ideally since I've been maintaining the list, it would be great if I could start/sticky a V2 thread, and then merge in the history for prosperity. Not sure if this is possible, but then I could continue to maintain the registry and update the initial post. I'd be happy to start a thread and have you sticky/merge it - and then maintain "the registry" as I have been.

Related note, I still need to update my Google location map as well.

Post #1 updated.

This thread is stickied already. If you want to create a new thread, send me the link and I'll sticky it. Merging this thread into it would likely pre-date your new OP so back to square one. ;)

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

NP - idea has merit - just executing it creates some problems. When you get a few more updates, then LMK and I can update the OP.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I say create a new thread for pics of Spec b in the year 2006 ONLY! The other spec b thread had the intention... but it was not followed.

Damn 07-09 spec b owners think they are special or something. I dont think so. :p

I'd be less concerned about this. he has a thread talking about what a miserable experience he's had with his specb. he won't sell it, either. Maybe he likes to complain?

Oceans of time ago I did put the car up,however there were caveats.

I have since gotten the title from the njmv,which never sent me one in the first place.

I also had the car checked due to a recall concerning brake line corrosion/degradation.

More importantly I have hunted diligently for a possible successor.Ive found out what a magnificent car it really is.When you consider looks,performance and the joy of driving it ,,,,it's hard,nearly impossible to find its equal.

One member saw,and drove my car so..it truly exists.

On my short list is the new Honda RLX,but it's price is disheartening.

My intention was NOT TO DECEIVE,but a replacement has turned into more than I can stand...I just don't know....

Especially when you consider that 23.5 K is on it...

Edited by Thetoad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...