LegacyGT.com

VT meet, July 27.

jamiesong

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry i couldn't make it...thanks for the text though matt.

I passed you guys on dorset street, but you wouldn't of recognized me since I was driving my new RS :D

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

Hah, I saw taht on vtrides. looks good, but you gotta do a 5spd swap. I know someone with a 5spd tranny you could use... LOL

I bought the car for my wife who can't drive standard so I can't think about doing a swap for at least a couple of years :cool:

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

Yeah and I suck because my car is bone stock so I'll just hassle all of you with nonstop questions about the work you've done :lol:

Sorry I couldn't do dinner guys. We can shoot for another in a couple of weeks if you want.

I'm psyched that the cold is coming. It would be great to do a foliage tour, not for the leaves (can just look out the window) but for the 50 and 60 degree driving days. More torque :icon_bigg

Thanks for hanging out and waiting for me!

Neil let me know if you ever make it down south.

I'm lonely down here;) .. CooCoo is the only one I ever see around here. Aczwild is rather near by but I'm beginning to think he doesn't really exist and its actually a bot writing his posts.

Hah, well I can once again confirm Acz existence. He caught up with me at Best Buy yesterday, we hung out chatting for a bit before I had to split.

With all that said, the weather is changing! Lets set up another meet. Groff, how much time do you need? ;)

Archived