LegacyGT.com

VT meet, July 27.

jamiesong

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey there,

I am new to this forum and am the proud owner of a new newport blue LGT.

I live in Underhill and on my drive home the other night, I passed a beautiful white LGT on river road... I thought to myself, "I wonder if that person is on the legacygt.com forums?" Could that have been you LMVT?

Well, here is a little bit about me... I drive an 08 LGT, and my wife drives an 08 Outback i. We also have an 98 outback sedan on the side of the road that is for sale since it has been replaced by the LGT... It looks sad sitting there... Maybe becasue it can see the giant smile on my face as I drive by ;-).

I look forward to meeting you all someday, and talking to you all through this forum.

- Ben

Welcome aboard. It definitely sounds like you ran past LMVT. He works in Underhill and lives in Jericho. I live in Jericho and work in S. Burlington, and commute in a Hyundai so I never get spotted. But if you ever see a DGM 08 LGT cruising around, give a wave.

• 2 weeks later...

i fixed my issues :lol:

single newb mistake of leaving a shop rag in one of my IC pipes, got sucked into the throttle body which caused it to be stuck at 30%. fixed that and she ran fine, drives like a champ, just loud as heck right now. putting the exhaust back on tonight.

Archived