LegacyGT.com

What Makes a Subaru a Subaru

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha i ordered the extra 2 cylinders in place of the turbo. That and I can use 87 octane gas if I want. That was a big seller too although I've never actually put anything less than premium in.

whenever we get a chicago meet can i get a ride in the 3.0, i wonder how differnt it feels compared to GT.

whenever we get a chicago meet can i get a ride in the 3.0, i wonder how differnt it feels compared to GT.

You bet. it's a fun ride. The turbo's nice but I just wanted something a bit smoother.

My 2008 has traction control, auto down window, telescoping steering wheel. Lucky me.

LOL at auto down driver's window. Show me a family sedan from the past 10 years that doesn't have that feature.

He's talking about all four windows auto-down and (at the very least, the front two) auto-up. For a $30K+ car in this day and age, it should be standard. Same goes for automatic headlights. I had both in my last 8-year-old car.

Respecifying the powertrain, interior, and customer options down from other markets is what makes a USDM subaru a USDM subaru.

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

Respecifying the powertrain, interior, and customer options down from other markets is what makes a USDM subaru a USDM subaru.

:lol:

ya ive noticed that my JDM B4 looks a :spin:lot different, and has a lot more features than the UDM model.

trust me... im from california... lesbians are what make a subaru a subaru :lol:

:eek: Oh no way!!!

lol, jk. i get ya. but hey, homos drive subys too. i speak no further. lol :cool:

Weak brakes, creaky body structures, unreliable fuel injectors, crappy paint, no interior storage, poor fuel economy, and an insatiable appetite for headlight bulbs; are what make a Subaru and Subaru.

People who buy Subaru's and then bitch about it, THATS what makes a Subaru a Subaru.

No that's what makes a Subaru buyer, not a Subaru buyer next time around.:lol:

Trust me I know.

Archived