LegacyGT.com

What Makes a Subaru a Subaru

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Canadian model?

The U.S. '05s don't have them. They have DRLs and the headlights will shut off with the car but they don't come on in the dark like my Chevy pickup does.

I have a 2008 Canadian Wagon and they are not automatic like my old Pontiac Grand Am....The Instrument Cluster comes on and the DRL are on but you have to turn the Running lights on on the Light stock.

look up on iTunes the album

Songs from the Eye of an Elephant

She is on the cover, while their buy the album :) it will make my brother in law happy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CpkCWC3DQE]YouTube - Ryan's Girlfriend[/ame]

Posting videos of other members sisters, that's what makes a subaru, a subaru.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Having less legroom in the front passenger seat, than the drivers seat with pedals is what makes Subaru a Subaru.

Vir Est Fatum Ut Perficio Concepta Suus Progenies. - Man is destined to fulfill the capacity of his lineage (i.e. Darwinism):rolleyes:

Shit here we go with the stupidity...

It also needs (but not limited to)

Traction control

Auto up/down windows

Telescoping steering wheel

An endlest list of other crap thats "cool" and would price this car out of 80% of the peoples budget :rolleyes:

My 2008 has traction control, auto down window, telescoping steering wheel. Lucky me.

Placing the STI gauge pack in a location that makes it reflect the maximum amount of light into the driver eyes, with the moon roof open.

That what makes a Subaru a Subaru

PS anyone else experience this?

But they forgot the turbo :lol:

haha i ordered the extra 2 cylinders in place of the turbo. That and I can use 87 octane gas if I want. That was a big seller too although I've never actually put anything less than premium in.

the arm rest that is too low to rest anything on...

getting into reverse on the second try after cycling the clutch...

oh, and the burnt arse smell of the clutch that is only noticable inside the car, not out...?

look up on iTunes the album

Songs from the Eye of an Elephant

She is on the cover, while their buy the album :) it will make my brother in law happy

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Songs-Eye-Elephant-R-Star/dp/B000CAKJKE]Amazon.com: Songs from the Eye of An Elephant: R. Star: Music[/ame]

what the? :spin:

Archived