LegacyGT.com

What Unsafe things have you done to the LGT

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ lol, indeed. I'm still rocking mine out in CO!

my unsafe things:

1. hit the speed limiter with re92's, stock everything the first week i got my car (loooong straight stretch of i-76 in east colorado)

2. let my girlfriend drive my car to the super market

3. picked up a hitch hiker (it's legit and normal in this area of CO) only to have him ask to be let off because I drive too fast in the mountains lol

4. drove cross-country and only checked the oil once! (first week with car as well)

that was all in the first few months of ownership. present day I don't do anything unsafe to my ride after reading way to many horror stories on this site! ;)

brian

There's room back there for that?? :)

I don't know about his gf but I had a fat girl back there, it worked just fine and I'm 6'3".

Unsafe things:

1. Launch Launch Launch - new clutch on the way

2. Exit and on ramps at ridiculous speeds

3. Not to get too specific but, street race... still only been beat once

4. I drive on Northern Indiana rodes everyday, which isn't so unsafe for the car as it is for my 35 series tires.

5. I also stripped a bolt on my turbo, but I was using a torque wrench, it just didn't register at 4lbs.

6. Pretty much everything I do to this car is unsafe. Someone should put me in a slower car.

1. still running custom intake without intake..only bout 150 miles:confused:

2. launched numerous times till pressure plate gave and needed new clutch:rolleyes:

3..parked in Bronx, New York:eek:

4. Let my dad drive stick while I was away:mad:

5. got head in the back seat, ended up kicking the headrest off of passenger seat hahahhaa:lol:

I've Crashed My ROFLChopper into a LOLCanOhttp://legacygt.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16939&dateline=1230531251

1. Filled the back seat with gunpowder while smoking a cigar.

2. Drive with the lights off at night to make it more of a challenge.

3. STREET RACED A COBRA OMFG I BEAT HIM BY 10 BUSLENGTHSZZZZZZZ

4. Played chicken with an SUV... that was parked.

lol

^^^^^parked suv, hahahhahaa, nice one, who one
I've Crashed My ROFLChopper into a LOLCanOhttp://legacygt.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16939&dateline=1230531251

driven like a maniac way too often.

hit a pothole in tennesee and broke an RE92.. drove on it for a week knowing it was damaged.. then drove 500 miles on the highway at ~80mph to take it home.

hit a pot hole at 40mph with both driver side rims denting both of them and breaking the belts in 1 tire. Drove on this for a week and then drove 250 miles at highway speeds on this setup.

Hit a road gator at ~78mph with both driver side tires (at night.. chose the exact wrong time to change lanes!) scuffed up my front bumper a little.

Drove for 5 days w/o headlights at night using only fogs and brights when possible after my hids died on me at a very bad time.

Havent washed it months cos of the stupid water ban.

I have bad luck with rims and tires :spin:

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

oh, I didnt know that wasnt a universal slang..

I mean a re-tread from a semi.. this one was about 3/4 of the damn tire too :mad:

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I played to many rally racing video games and took my car drifting down a gravel road. Ruined the wheels on the passenger side and have gravel chips all over the side of my car. Im smart. But it was motivation to get 18 x 8.5's and 245/35/18's.

Archived