LegacyGT.com

Ferrari California

http://www.motorauthority.com/images/Ferrari/California/Automob/2009_Ferrari_California_image_gallery_MotorAuthority_062.jpg

http://www.motorauthority.com/images/Ferrari/California/Automob/2009_Ferrari_California_image_gallery_MotorAuthority_026.jpg

more fishy pics I found

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love the classic shaped grill, borrowed from countless Ferrari's of old,but I will agree that the headlight treatment is peculiar. Like most Ferrari's, I know that it will look better in person than any photograph.

I still like the way the California looks and photograph's. But all Ferrari's look better in person. Kinda like this one leaving the test gate heading to Fiorano.:)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2028/2231267003_fab485131a.jpg

I still like the way the California looks and photograph's. But all Ferrari's look better in person. Kinda like this one leaving the test gate heading to Fiorano.:)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2028/2231267003_fab485131a.jpg

star of david wheels?

Star of David has six points... I think what you meant was that it is shaped like a pentagram. The pentagram shape is a much debated topic in academic circles. Freemason's, Christian religion, etc.

As far as Ferrari's are concerned, they have used five spoke wheels on dozens of cars. So has every other auto manufacturer. I have dozen's of photographs of the 599 GTB and personally love the wheels.

Now back to the California discussion. The wheels are probably my only complaint on the car. They appear a little plain. Ferrari usually offers a second option for wheels, so I would be interested to see what they come up with.

yeah pentagram star of david same diff:lol:... yeah i wasnt hating on the wheels just noticed they were very distinctively shaped in comparison to other 5 spoke

Star of David has six points... I think what you meant was that it is shaped like a pentagram. The pentagram shape is a much debated topic in academic circles. Freemason's, Christian religion, etc.

As far as Ferrari's are concerned, they have used five spoke wheels on dozens of cars. So has every other auto manufacturer. I have dozen's of photographs of the 599 GTB and personally love the wheels.

Now back to the California discussion. The wheels are probably my only complaint on the car. They appear a little plain. Ferrari usually offers a second option for wheels, so I would be interested to see what they come up with.

The California and the 599 need more Aston Martin in their design. More fluid with less complications (like earlier Ferrari's, which had more flow)

The DB9 / DBS is the best looking car on the road- regardless of price.

Sure it's not as raw as a performer as the new Ferrari's but the sex factor is higher, IMHO.

I always liked the look of the 599, save those weird star wheels. I went to the Ferrari dealership by my house last week and the 599 looks fantastic, especially with different wheels. The F430 is gorgeous, and the Scuderia there had me daydreaming. Even the 612 looks a bit better in person. The same will probably happen with the California. Ferrari rarely screws up the looks of a car.

ha. harsh. but yeah it does. shit. and it doesnt have a key. it has an ECU. or "emotional control unit" as they call it. looks like a zippo lighter

yeah we're familiar w the ECU keys, they reviewed it on Top Gear. that's when Clarkson makes a joke about the government being an 'emotional control unit'

and how he doesnt like that very much either.

ECU looks cool but is pretty dumb, its not designed so you can fit in on a keychain, has to be carried separately.

Archived