LegacyGT.com

AUS MY08 Liberty GT tuned by sti #001/250 pics

GTSPECB STI

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No kidding... funny they would make #1 an auto. :iam:

Just guessing here, but in 05.5-06ish Audi came out with a limited edition "quattro" S4. They made 250 of them. Each of them have a plaque in them saying 1/250. So every person that bought one thought they bought the first car. I'm guessing the same holds true here. I'm guessing they all say 1/250.

GTSPECB STI:

I swear you get some enjoyment out of torturing us Americans with these pics. First you(or someone here) had the pics of the black LSTi wagon (think it may have been a 07 though) now this. When will SOA see the light already??

Just guessing here, but in 05.5-06ish Audi came out with a limited edition "quattro" S4. They made 250 of them. Each of them have a plaque in them saying 1/250. So every person that bought one thought they bought the first car. I'm guessing the same holds true here. I'm guessing they all say 1/250.

That's messed up. :mad:

Kinda funny though.... :lol:

Keep us posted if you see another one. ;)

GTSPECB STI:

I swear you get some enjoyment out of torturing us Americans with these pics. First you(or someone here) had the pics of the black LSTi wagon (think it may have been a 07 though) now this. When will SOA see the light already??

The Liberty Tuned by sti is numbered 1-250 this year. Last year it was 1-300 and I happened to have #136/300.

As for torturing Americans well maybe a little but I thought you guys would like to see these Libs just the same? PS. I am an American who moved to Australia 21 years ago so I do care ;)

65,0000 Australian dollars = 60,2745 U.S. dollars

You spent 60K on a legacy. :eek:.

Paid, well not quite. Novated Lease mate!!

Novated lease using pre-tax dollars and resulting in a nice tax deduction at the end of each financial year as well. All running costs including services, petrol, set of tyres (tires), insurance and registration. Fixed cost per month and no costly surprises with the car. At the end of my lease I will also likely owe less than I get from the trade-in. My last car 06 WRX STI was kept for 18 months of 24 month lease and I got several thousand back in my hand and drove away in my current Lib Sti.

For me the car is required for work and our government in Australia gives us some tax benefits when using your own car for work.

Yes the price is high but so are the incomes in Australia.

PS. MY 07 Lib Sti was AUS $72,000 on road. :eek:

65,0000 Australian dollars = 60,2745 U.S. dollars

You spent 60K on a legacy. :eek:.

In Australia, we pay too much for cars and houses and almost everything else.

A BMW 135i is priced at Au$71,000+. I guess it's about half that in the US.

No, a Legacy STi ;)

It's tuned by STi, not Legacy STi. A Legacy STi does not exist, yet.

Nice car. Wish SOA would do that here!! (Are you listening SOA??? Just DO IT!!)

I would love to get some of those parts for my spec. Just don't want to pay out the a$$ for them either.

If I had something important to say, I wouldn't tell you anyway.

Archived