LegacyGT.com

Picking up car tonight I am AMPED !!!

:D Got the call I have been waiting for it's there !! Order went in by dealer on morning of Dec 1st so not a bad wait to get exactly what I wanted . Pics to come later with first driving impressions :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:D Got the call I have been waiting for it's there !! Order went in by dealer on morning of Dec 1st so not a bad wait to get exactly what I wanted . Pics to come later with first driving impressions :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hey hey!

Congrats... and have fun (beware the slippy spots).

I ordered Dec. 16 so maybe mine will be ready by the end of the month... (I hope).

You §$?ÖÜĵ€@²É³ !!! I ordered mine on the 29th November and still waiting for the cruiser. Apparently on the 15th of December they confirmed production. That's all the dealer told me. When will I get mine ?

Enjoy your car and be safe.

Well this car is awesome ! I had a thin cloud layer under me the whole ride home lol. Car had 14 miles on it at delivery. Power seems smooth I powershifted it off the lot hitting the shifts at 6,500 in every gear (not). For real the power seems pretty smooth I kept it under 4K but did jump on it a bit and got to the 4K fast though. I really like the stock stereo system I gotta tell you. I got the Sub and it's just perfect. It was to dark for pics but i'll get some up tomorrow. Suppossed to rain so maybe no debadging. I'm tired i'll post again tomorrow thanks to everyone here who answered my questions along the way. Special thanks to Viperenvy this guy is great to have around.

Hey, congrats!

I was lucky in that my dealer (Carlsen Subaru in San Carlos, CA) has one of the largest inventories in the state so I was able to trade in my '02 WRX and drive home in a GT wagon within a couple of hours of arriving at the dealership. They had way more Ltds than plain GTs though. And twice as many wagons as sedans.

If I didn't almost kill myself driving up in Tahoe last week I'd be tempted to take the new wagon up into the Sierras again. As it is, this weekend's storms are supposed to be even worse than last weeks (this evening's news said it was falling at 2"/hr @ 7000').

KTM,

Congrats bro. Glad you are finally able to get in and know that you "own" it and can train it yourself.

OTOH - I will be picking up my wagon next Saturday. It'll be ready on Friday, but can't get there in time to pick it up. Will be nice to drive to the Buick Invitational the next week with my"Season Preferred" parking and "Patron" passes that my wife just gave me for our 30th anniversary. Should pick up some good stares there, especially with the badges all gone.

Enjoy the ride and keep us posted on your short and long term assessment of the car.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived