LegacyGT.com

A few reasons I hate my new car :(

BDII

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Audi makes a nice car do hope its reliable for you, my brother has had 2 A4s, worked for an audi/VW stealership as a salesman, says he wont get another one cause of reliability issues. says they are great with a warranty but wouldnt keep one after the warranty expires...

I'm happy for you, even though your wagon had waaaaaaay more character than the bland auto your are currently in.

The Audi's are awesome for creature comforts and interior build quality. Hell, my mother's 1997 A4 3.2 has a nicer interior then my 05 Legacy, I can admit that. It even has good handling, and nice spunky power. It needs a $1000.00 repair every few months, but hey, the leather seats are nice.

But there are a billion of them on the road and I'd hate to want to blend in with everyone else. Kinda like the 900+ 3-series I see every day.

Do these Audi and Bimmer drivers know something I don't? I guess so....

I prefer the Japanese reliable stuff (Subaru, Honda) as I keep cars for years after the factory warranties expire. I'll have to read up on the customer satisfaction surveys of the newer Audis/

Audi makes a nice car do hope its reliable for you, my brother has had 2 A4s, worked for an audi/VW stealership as a salesman, says he wont get another one cause of reliability issues. says they are great with a warranty but wouldnt keep one after the warranty expires...

5 years, 100k bumper to bumper.

The car is audi ceritfied, which means it can't have an extensive repair past.

It was shipped up from Florida (never seen a winter) I saw the title :)

Everything but pads, wipers and tires are covered.

Even the service is free :eek:

free oil changes, tire rotations and preventative maintenance.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

free oil changes, tire rotations and preventative maintenance.

nice

I'm happy for you, even though your wagon had waaaaaaay more character than the bland auto your are currently in.

The Audi's are awesome for creature comforts and interior build quality. Hell, my mother's 1997 A4 3.2 has a nicer interior then my 05 Legacy, I can admit that. It even has good handling, and nice spunky power. It needs a $1000.00 repair every few months, but hey, the leather seats are nice.

But there are a billion of them on the road and I'd hate to want to blend in with everyone else. Kinda like the 900+ 3-series I see every day.

Do these Audi and Bimmer drivers know something I don't? I guess so....

I prefer the Japanese reliable stuff (Subaru, Honda) as I keep cars for years after the factory warranties expire. I'll have to read up on the customer satisfaction surveys of the newer Audis/

I really did a ton of research.

I know all about audi/VW problems. My ex (x2) had a Passat.

it cost her parents 5k in one year. :spin:

No warranty would been a deal killer for me.

Between the special financing, new design and better reliability I couldn't help but to pull the trigger.

I still remember the first time I sat in it..... I was in heaven.

I bet the Audi dealer will be happy to provide full warranty coverage on your K04 and FMIC :lol:

If you think SOA dealers are tight when it comes to warranty repairs, you are in for a fun education ;0

Enjoy the new car :)

NO ******* SHIT!

I had a Nissan warranty on my S4 since I bought it at a Nissan dealership. When the turbos blew ALL the oil was pumped straight out the exhaust, thus ruining the CATS, cats are warranteed for like 7 years through the manufacturer. Nissan refused to replace them, and Audi said they would have replaced them only if I had an Audi warranty (Even though Audi doesnt warranty items that fail due to other failures[same as Nissan]). Why would it matter if I had the Audi warranty or not...

I bet the Audi dealer will be happy to provide full warranty coverage on your K04 and FMIC :lol:

If you think SOA dealers are tight when it comes to warranty repairs, you are in for a fun education ;0

Enjoy the new car :)

I don't really plan on doing that :lol:

Stock legacy power is good enough for me :cool:

GIAC makes an access port similar to ours.

I'm going that route.

Enjoy it, because 2 years from now you'll get to deal with random crap breaking every couple weeks. And that's coming from a former Audi owner.

Have you read the reviews of the B7 and newer Audi's?

you should ;)

Hyundai used to make a shitty car too.

Now they are ranked up top with Honda.

Things change. :cool:

free oil changes, tire rotations and preventative maintenance

So how long and how many miles have you had the car? Come back in 10k and give us a report card ;) sure I don't have a Turbo but stock 2.5i power is good enough for me (for now).

I sure will :)

But knowing me... I will get something else by then :lol: (S4)

Archived