LegacyGT.com

A few reasons I hate my new car :(

BDII

Here are a few reasons I hate my new Audi A4.

1. The heated seats. They heat evenly, and never get so hot my ass hurts. I miss the way my suby would cause 3rd degree burns on my ass on the low setting.

2. The radio SUCKS!!! I mean c'mon! who need sirius, DVD navigation, 2 SD slots and BOSE speakers? c'mon!! 9 speakers with qaulity sound is just too much. I miss my subys aweful sounding stereo.

3. Steering wheel mounted controls. WTF needs those? I mean seriously? who needs two hands on the wheel while driving?

4. Auto up and down windows. How lazy can you get? I mean, c'mon!

5. Direction sensing headlights. Why the **** woudl I want to know what lies around a corner on a cold dark night? seriously?

6. Built in DRL/independant fog disable. Seriously... I really wanted to rip the dash apart and cut wires in my new car.... but nooooo Audi puts little buttons on the car so that you can turn them on an off.

7. Road noise. I really miss hearing a mouse fart in a feild as I drive by it on a highway. My new car is way to quite in the inside.

8. no Turbo lag, none whatsoever. Power is even throughout the band. I miss waiting for it.... wait for it.... oh shit it just died. I must have blinked when it kicked in.

9. The seats.... they are WAAAAY to comfortable. I might fall asleep while driving. this is dangerous.

10. traction control. Who needs it? seriously? Why not just have a ton of power and no ability to move when it snows.

11. Rain sensing wipers. ARE YOU SERIOUS? like I need a safety feature like that.

12. Auto down/in side mirrors. Like I need to see teh curb when I parrellel park.. please! I like curb rash and having my mirros taken out by passing cars.

13. Auto dimming side mirrors. I REALLY miss that pick up truck blinding me with his headlights at the stop light.

/rant

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here are a few reasons I hate my new Audi A4.

1. The heated seats. They heat evenly, and never get so hot my ass hurts. I miss the way my suby would cause 3rd degree burns on my ass on the low setting.

2. The radio SUCKS!!! I mean c'mon! who need sirius, DVD navigation, 2 SD slots and BOSE speakers? c'mon!! 9 speakers with qaulity sound is just too much. I miss my subys aweful sounding stereo.

3. Steering wheel mounted controls. WTF needs those? I mean seriously? who needs two hands on the wheel while driving?

4. Auto up and down windows. How lazy can you get? I mean, c'mon!

5. Direction sensing headlights. Why the **** woudl I want to know what lies around a corner on a cold dark night? seriously?

6. Built in DRL/independant fog disable. Seriously... I really wanted to rip the dash apart and cut wires in my new car.... but nooooo Audi puts little buttons on the car so that you can turn them on an off.

7. Road noise. I really miss hearing a mouse fart in a feild as I drive by it on a highway. My new car is way to quite in the inside.

8. no Turbo lag, none whatsoever. Power is even throughout the band. I miss waiting for it.... wait for it.... oh shit it just died. I must have blinked when it kicked in.

9. The seats.... they are WAAAAY to comfortable. I might fall asleep while driving. this is dangerous.

10. traction control. Who needs it? seriously? Why not just have a ton of power and no ability to move when it snows.

11. Rain sensing wipers. ARE YOU SERIOUS? like I need a safety feature like that.

12. Auto down/in side mirrors. Like I need to see teh curb when I parrellel park.. please! I like curb rash and having my mirros taken out by passing cars.

13. Auto dimming side mirrors. I REALLY miss that pick up truck blinding me with his headlights at the stop light.

/rant

:lol::lol: :spin::lol::lol: :eek::lol::lol: :confused::lol::lol: :rolleyes::lol::lol: ;):lol::lol: :p:lol::lol:

I hope SOA reads this.

I used to love Subaru. I used to eat, sleep and breath subaru.

They ignore their customers and overprice their cars.

My car new, fully loaded costs the same as a Spec B.

I have eleventy times more options.

I know most of you leg humpers won't agree with me.

Subarus are nice reliable cars... but that's what you get when you have 1/8th of the technology of other car makers.

Next week I will be making as much Horsepower as a stock Legacy, and still get 30MPG in 6th gear at 80 MPH.

400+ to a tank with 200+ WHP FTW.

Reliablilty awww who needs it.

Electrical issues hmm yeah

Hehehe you have to expect some prodding back when posting that sorta thing on a subaru board.

Have you read the reviews of the B7 and newer Audi's?

you should ;)

Hyundai used to make a shitty car too.

Now they are ranked up top with Honda.

Things change. :cool:

Have you read the reviews of the B7 and newer Audi's?

you should ;)

Hyundai used to make a shitty car too.

Now they are ranked up top with Honda.

Things change. :cool:

Keep dreaming loser! :lol:

I know most of you leg humpers won't agree with me.

Subarus are nice reliable cars... but that's what you get when you have 1/8th of the technology of other car makers.

Next week I will be making as much Horsepower as a stock Legacy, and still get 30MPG in 6th gear at 80 MPH.

400+ to a tank with 200+ WHP FTW.

So shouldn't you be on an Audi forum giving out highfives and other sorts of hand chores with your new friends? Smug is best consumed in the presence of others on an equal level. I guess you don't want to "throw away" 16696 posts....

Issues, not at all. great car. until BOTH turbos blew at 60,000 miles, which really was expected more or less. If it wasnt for the only Audi dealer in the state ******* up the turbo replacement I would still own it today. Stock Torque was ******* BADASS!! Stage 1 was MINT!

So shouldn't you be on an Audi forum giving out highfives and other sorts of hand chores with your new friends? Smug is best consumed in the presence of others on an equal level.

Don't kid yourself.

Just because I drive an audi doesn't mean I have a ton of money.

I bought it used and got a smoking deal (2.9% on a 2005, beat that Chase)

Plus, I like the suby folks better. You guys are more down to earth.

plus.... have you seen the Audi forums? 99% bullshit .00007% fact.

Don't kid yourself.

Just because I drive an audi doesn't mean I have a ton of money.

I bought it used and got a smoking deal (2.9% on a 2005, beat that Chase)

Plus, I like the suby folks better. You guys are more down to earth.

plus.... have you seen the Audi forums? 99% bullshit .00007% fact.

Thats exactly why I'm recommending you take this thread over there :rolleyes:

Thats exactly why I'm recommending you take this thread over there :rolleyes:

that means a lot coming from a member who has never contributed anything to this community. :rolleyes:

you like apples?

Archived