LegacyGT.com

Official CENTRAL VALLEY, CA Thread!!!!!

FJuan

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anything revealed about the drivetrain? They should put a bigger turbo on it, they gave us the smallest one in the business lol. Or atleast a bigger intercooler or better heads. I guess Im looking for more performance like always lol

eventually... gonna have to swap out the catless downpipe. Im gonna try and get away with my catless uppipe since I have heard others getting away with it and since the 08 have catless ups stock.

I had problems with my camaro passing smog but with an oil change and new air and fuel filter it passed.

The smog technicians always recommend bringing your car in hot (after a nice long drive)... it runs more efficiently I guess.

So i got my box from Fred Beans a week ago. In it was 15 Quarts of OEM 5eat tranny fluid and my new Invidia UP. Its the solid type and does'nt have the flex spot like my current TiTek UP. I have to revert to stock to pass smog then im gonna go back to stage 1. What im wondering is...if i wrap my UP with black therm-tec..would i be able to pass smog and the visual inspection the a-hole tech might perform?:confused:

combination of the 5eats durability when running stage 2 maps and the cost of repairs after the tranny blows up.:redface:

Stage 1 map is a lot safer, and thats what i will run until i can come up with the loot to upgrade the tranny.

Hey I use to live in Fresno..and I know where that park is call "Woodward Park" always go there for BBQ and Family Event..suck that I live in MASS now..but will be back in some year..hopefully this event still around when I come back. Kool to know there a Hmong person in this forum too.

Hey I use to live in Fresno..and I know where that park is call "Woodward Park" always go there for BBQ and Family Event..suck that I live in MASS now..but will be back in some year..hopefully this event still around when I come back. Kool to know there a Hmong person in this forum too.

wow, nice, itll be great to see you if you do come.. and i am one hmong person right here.. the only hmong person so far with a LGT in town.. =)... are you hmong?

wow, nice, itll be great to see you if you do come.. and i am one hmong person right here.. the only hmong person so far with a LGT in town.. =)... are you hmong?

yes, I'm Hmong too..I recently move up in the east coast just last year. I use to drive a blue 01 Subaru impreza rs with the only gold six spoke, amber corner light and a apexi exhaust...when I was in Fresno..you might of seen it.

yes, I'm Hmong too..I recently move up in the east coast just last year. I use to drive a blue 01 Subaru impreza rs with the only gold six spoke, amber corner light and a apexi exhaust...when I was in Fresno..you might of seen it.

hmmm, sounds familiar.. did you work at walmart or parked at walmart on shaw and peach? haha.. if so, yeah i seen you or i seen one still in town driving around..

hmmm, sounds familiar.. did you work at walmart or parked at walmart on shaw and peach? haha.. if so, yeah i seen you or i seen one still in town driving around..

yeah that me..I work there..I gave my car to my uncle now and now living up here now..for awhile..

yeah that me..I work there..I gave my car to my uncle now and now living up here now..for awhile..

oh i see... thats nice.. i still see it and its still clean.. so your uncle is doing his job.. haha.. anyways, when you come back in town, let us know.. well meet up sometimes..

oh i see... thats nice.. i still see it and its still clean.. so your uncle is doing his job.. haha.. anyways, when you come back in town, let us know.. well meet up sometimes..

yeah..but when I left it with him I left it with a small dent in the driver rear panel...was hit and run from another driver..and my car was park too..dam people! Hope he fix the dent when I come back..LOL..I'm not sure when but maybe in two years or so..I know it's long but can't wait to come back home..I'm just here because my mother-n-law wants me to stick around with them because I'm marry to her daughter..LOL damn it!

Archived