LegacyGT.com

Official CENTRAL VALLEY, CA Thread!!!!!

FJuan

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ya that doesn't sound right. Did you run the car with only the UP & DP without the AP? You should at least notice a difference then. When I installed my UP, I notice a change in quicker spooling.
My wife's balls are delicious.

I need someone to ride in it that has a catless up and down so they can tell me what it sounds and feels like to them.

Anyone free tomorrow(Sunday), monday, wednesday?

Thought about the wastegate, i didn't grind down the downpipe like some suggest on the invidia product... gonna wait for my new maps and retorquing the bolts before getting a professional tune.

Gonna try removing the AP too

Thanks for the advice Robert, i owe you one. I ground the flange between the exhaust and turbo on the downpipe about a half inch and it made a huge difference. No more overboost or strange sounds. Runs much much better. Still waiting on PDX for my maps, been a week now...

My friend is taking his wrx and I will be taking my legacy up to his cabin to see if there is snow up there yet... fun drive up beasore rd next to bass lake, any takers? we will be driving up to 8,000 and stopping by nelder grove (its free) We are taking his snow skate too should be a fun trip

Keep posted for a specific date and time. Sometime this weekend 12-14. Let you know more tomorrow

Hello,

I'm swinging by from sl-i.net. I'm trying to organize a NorCal/Central Valley meet in the latter half of January. We have yet to finalize the date/time, but we're looking at holding the meet in Davis or Sacramento.

As of right now, we have about 7 or so from sl-i.net who are interested, as well as one of two Subie drivers around town I've mentioned it to.

Feel free to drop by and pay us a visit (you may have to register to see the thread), otherwise, I'll check back here. http://sl-i.net/FORUM/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=12042

Thanks for you interest, and hopefully, participation.

-Phil

Also posted in the Northern California section:

Hey hey, here's another quick update.

Here's the lineup from sl-i.net:

Member___________________Location________________Ride

TheAngryPidgeon (Phil)__________Davis, CA_______________'98 2.5 GT Sedan

hellaGT_______________________Davis, CA_______________'99 2.5 GT Sedan

KAG (Kyle)____________________Shingle Springs, CA_______'00 Legacy L Sedan

sybir_________________________Sacramento, CA__________Wagon? lol

Legacy_______________________San Jose, CA____________Stealth Wagon

KnifeyMcShanker_______________Folsom, CA______________'99 2.5 GT

Pat__________________________Davis, CA________________'99 2.5 GT

lucasmit(mitch)________________Fresno, CA______________'06 2.5 GT wagon

Plus a few who have expressed interest over here. (Feel free to copy/paste the list and add yourself to it in your post.)

Location is pending between the top of the Mondavi Center's parking structure in Davis, which is the first exit East of Highway 113 off of I-80. The other option is the Navato Lake Aquatic Center parking lot off the Hazel Ave. Exit from 50.

The date will probably be the 24th of January (give or take a weekend, but we'll call it the 24th for the sake of getting a date out there)

Again, comments and suggestions are appreciated. Hope to see you there =D

Archived