LegacyGT.com

Official CENTRAL VALLEY, CA Thread!!!!!

FJuan

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update:

The Meet will be held on January 24th, at 1:00 PM.

The location is still the top of the Mondavi Center parking structure off of the UC Davis exit from I-80 (one exit east of the Highway 113 exit).

My WRX friend has a group of 6 or 7 WRX and STi Drivers that will be in attendance as well. Looks like we may have as many as 20 people at this meet, sweet deal.

Any questions or concerns, post here or drop me a PM.

Thanks,

Phil

The Davis Meet - Official Location Update

Due to the increase in potential attendance from the original 5-10 to a potential 40 or so Subies, the Davis Meet Location is being moved.

New Location: Anderson Plaza Shopping Center. 1900 Anderson Road, Davis, CA 95616.

Directions: From I-80, Exit Highway 113 North. Take the West Covell exit (should be the third exit after you leave 80). Turn right onto W. Covell. Anderson Plaza is 2 lights down, on the right hand corner of Anderson and West Covell, encompassing the Shell station.

Try to bring a couple of bucks to support the local businesses, there are quite a few options, from MacDonald's to Sushi to Save-Mart, so you should be able to find something that tickles your fancy for a nominal monetary amount.

The drive is currently pending a location change as well, depending on the turn out. We will discuss it in person at the meet.

See you there!

Phil

• 3 weeks later...

Archived