LegacyGT.com

Why you guys picked legacy over other brands?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah "turbo lag" isn't really something that I have trouble with on my current setup..... the car has WAY more power than I can ever use....

Even on steep terrain or on windy roads... I always have MORE power than the road or my driving ability can handle....

Agreed these cars start spooling before you would even need power, i launch at around 3,000 its spooled before the rpms get a chance to drop and on a road course or jsut some fun street driving you would always have the rpms over 2500. So the little turbo lag these cars have only come into effect if you dotn know what you are doin.

WOW!?!?!?

This thread got WAAAAAY OT.....

As for my '08 I love it. The Aux IN will allow you to hook up a cheap MP3 player that is WMA compatible (although I really thought the stereo was, I can't check, she's still in the shop) As for Video, I like the live action view I get from the Windhshield.

For those who are complaining that the Legacy doesn't offer all the gadgets you get for 50k from a competitor, drop 15k at your local stero shop and have them add all that stuff and still be 5k ahead with TRUE top of the line equipment :) (or DIY and have fun with it too)

as for me /thread

Well... there's actually another thread: I love my Subaru Because ________ which is probably more appropriate (and on topic) for most of these responses anyhow...

But since I think we established that the LGT is the best bang for the buck in the first 5 pages, why not just yell at people, and otherwise banter a bit! ;)

:lol:

Archived