LegacyGT.com

where do you keep your ???

outback07

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just keep them in your damn backpack's hidden pocket or something and grab it from the trunk when or if needed. Definitely NOT planned and readily available...but not unprepared either.

By the way...I do not fancy any girl INSIDE my car. For that - if neither of our places does it - there are always hotels.

I'm sure any girl would be oh so turned on by your outback. :lol:

I remember going out to the bar one night... long story short, we go to his car, it's a crappy little Tercel (I used to have one) and he's trying to get me "in the mood." Sorry, but doing it in a craptacular car just does nothing for me... ya, I want to screw someone in a car in the bar parking lot... :rolleyes: nice try. He got the hint when I told him to put his pants back on as I was getting out of the car. :lol: seriously, just go get a hotel room.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Unless you encounter one of them "adventurous" chicks, I guess it'd be tough to wrangle her around in the sedan.

That must be why I preferred the wagon those days. :lol:

My husband's 6'3". I have a Sedan. Enough said.

We also had our previous cars: 03 Vibe GT and 04 Vibe... and the current car: 07 STI. you want to talk about uncomfortable???? :( at least the new 07+ LGT Sedans have rear folding seats! :lol:

Hide a condom in the passenger side vanity mirror. When it falls in her lap, say: "As beautiful as you are, I never thought you'd need to look there." :)

OMG.... :rolleyes:

and has that bad line actually worked for you? maybe if she doesn't speak english. :lol:

I like condoms because you can go like a champ because you can't feel anything anymore. Unless you're really goin hard, then you can go the first time and keep going 2 or 3 more times without ever stopping. That's always fun.....and tiring.....and exhilarating.....:)

Guest heightsgtltd
I'm sure any girl would be oh so turned on by your outback. :lol:

I remember going out to the bar one night... long story short, we go to his car, it's a crappy little Tercel (I used to have one) and he's trying to get me "in the mood." Sorry, but doing it in a craptacular car just does nothing for me... ya, I want to screw someone in a car in the bar parking lot... :rolleyes: nice try. He got the hint when I told him to put his pants back on as I was getting out of the car. :lol: seriously, just go get a hotel room.

:lol:

I :wub: AK :lol:

If we werent both married, I might have to take a trip to Alaska :lol:

Archived