LegacyGT.com

where do you keep your ???

outback07

Yeah you can get busted by the cops if they catch you. One time LAPD almost cited me and asked the chick if she was okay etc. Can't even kiss in the car without the police wanting to interogate you, so yeah go to the Holiday Inn.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your breath doesnt smell like ass if you chew gum, and put something on to cover up the smell on your clothes. Unless your mom does your laundry then she might notice, just tell them you were at a party with smokers.

are you kidding? you can tell smokers a mile away. You just smell like whatever you sprayed AND cigarettes. it doesn't cover anything up. you are in denial.

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

Yeah you can get busted by the cops if they catch you. One time LAPD almost cited me and asked the chick if she was okay etc. Can't even kiss in the car without the police wanting to interogate you, so yeah go to the Holiday Inn.

Try having a cop pull up behind you in a parking lot when your GF's head is popping up and down out of the sunroof.

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

ugh bad memories.... cop pulls up behind us. she's jumping around trying to put clothes on..... i said F this and just got out in my boxers lol. ooooh my what fun it would be to be 17 again ha. And yes we were both interrogated and i told him i was her bf (which i wasn't) and I was 2 years off on her age lol..... don't worry she was older than me ;) *note* act like you weren't going to need a condom and look all over for one before you go to the spot where they are hidden...... you are just asking for 21 questions after she is no longer in the mood...

Your breath doesnt smell like ass if you chew gum, and put something on to cover up the smell on your clothes. Unless your mom does your laundry then she might notice, just tell them you were at a party with smokers.

Said like a true smoker .... ask a non smoker if they can tell ... you always can

Guest Gitster
Must have been Gitster, as they had brown stains on the outside :lol:

:mad:

Oh and Heights, how is pulling a condom out of your pocket spontaneous ? :lol:

Gum/mouthwash/coffee/mint doesn't hide it, at least not for a few hours. it gets in the pores of your skin and in your mouth, you can't just rinse it away.

And it stays in your clothes. Nonsmokers can smell you from 6 feet away. You just don't notice because you are the one smoking.

I smoked for 30+ years, and it's noticeable now that I don't.

Ron

I dont smoke cigs anymore, my girlfriend does about 1 pack every week or 2 weeks, and she covers it up well, i cant even tell. I smoked the same amount when i smoked, for a couple years a pack a day, but when i moved down to 1 pack a week or 2 weeks, noone could tell it was easy to hide. Noone at my work ever knew i smoked, and belive me if the people here did they would talk about it. I can smell the other smokers a mile away, but not myself. I fidn the best way is to just stand in this wind tunnel like tunnel behind my work, then i jsut smell like cold fresh air. Life is about doing what you want but then still looking like a active member of your community, i was a football coach after high school, yet i was doing things the other coaches/parents would have flipped out over.

Guest heightsgtltd
:mad:

Oh and Heights, how is pulling a condom out of your pocket spontaneous ? :lol:

:lol:

It's better than opening a compartment in the car :lol:

Guest heightsgtltd

"Oh look, I just happen to have a condom in my pocket, how did that get there?"

:lol:

IIRC, you have to skirt the fine line between acting as if having sex that night wasnt planned by you, and being responsible

Guest Gitster

If the girl wants it, she wants it. You dont pull the condom out before you even start making out ! :robeeyes: :lol:

Its not like its going to ruin the mood wtf :lol:

Where do you keep your condoms in the car ? I wanna keep them discreet so where do I put them ?

let me get this right. you dont know a girl and you cant even take her home so you boof in the car? then you say you want to be discreet and hide the condos?

lay them on the seat for easy access.

in other words...this post is retrded and if you have to ask this question leave the procreation to us pros.

Archived