LegacyGT.com

where do you keep your ???

outback07

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ya, I like a girl with a little junk in the trunk.

LMAO. ain't no junk in my trunk! :lol: :lol: :lol:

but i'm no skinny ass either. hell, i've been the same size since freaking HS. I can still wear jeans from back then too (sadly, I still have a few pairs)

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

I know, it's just the idea of it. Plus I'm sure the wifey wants me to get fix after our second child.

vasectomy is a simple procedure opposed to a woman getting her tubes tied which requires the doc to "open her up." then you'd have to worry about nasty scarring and more flabby tummy. :( IF we ever had kids, he already knows he'd be the one getting snipped. both my brothers had it done and they say it was a cinche! No more little ones running around (thank god! they don't need to pro-create anymore than they already have!)

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

^i'm guessing that's true. =)

ok, i think i'm not going to go there "junk in the trunk". cause i just can't imagine the amount of possibilities of what that means when after reading some posts i still don't get it.

maybe i'm a bit dumb.

^i'm guessing that's true. =)

ok, i think i'm not going to go there "junk in the trunk". cause i just can't imagine the amount of possibilities of what that means when after reading some posts i still don't get it.

maybe i'm a bit dumb.

:confused: cum again? :lol:

Archived