1. 1. Which one?

• 2009 Mustang Wagon Concept
    • 2009 G8 Wagon
    • 2008 Magnum
    • Screw all three bring back the LGT wagon

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C'mon guys. Have you no faith in Subaru? I'm sure none of these will sell well. Why else would Subaru discontinue the LGT wagon? Only Europeans want sporty wagons, after-market sound systems, and auto-up windows. Americans hate that crap.

:lol::lol: Yeah i geuss you right:spin: still dislike SOA with a passion for that!

Just found this too OMG 580hp in a wagon stock

http://image.automotive.com/f/exotic-cars/2008-audi-rs6-avant-perfection-from-a-station-wagon/7092041+w648+cr1+re0+ar1/2008-audi-rs-6-avant-top-front-leftjpg.jpg

^^^Saw that in testing out here.

Looked amazing :eek:

:spin:

^^^Saw that in testing out here.

Looked amazing :eek:

Impossible, they arent brining it to the US, just like my #1 most wanted car, the M5 Wagon

http://images.leftlanenews.com/content/9-2008-bmw-m5-touring.jpg

I want her in white

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Impossible, they arent brining it to the US
True, none will hit the US for sale, but Audi/VAG does A LOT of their altitude testing in Colorado. Even cars that aren't sold here. I saw one about 4 months ago up on Pikes Peak (14kft) ;)
:spin:

Problem is most Americans prefer SUVs, CUVs or Minivans before looking glancing at a station wagon... In Italy I've seen tons of Merc/Bmw/Ford station wagons and very few small suvs.

because

1. 7 person wagons are a thing of the past.

2. They aren't emphasized as getting good gas milege. (though the Rogue getters better MPG than the Legacy)

I forsee getting a wagon someday. But not if I can't get it in a stick.

because

1. 7 person wagons are a thing of the past.

2. They aren't emphasized as getting good gas milege. (though the Rogue getters better MPG than the Legacy)

I forsee getting a wagon someday. But not if I can't get it in a stick.

Aren't you more likely to find a manual wagon than manual suv/cuv or van?

You can get a Toyota FJ Cruiser and 4-Runner in a stick, and a Nissan Pathfinder and Xterra in a stick. Of course, the ultimate 4-door stick is probably the Dodge Ram SRT-10 6-spd in a crew-cab. Why don't they let you have that tranny in a magnum or charger, or 300C? I might actually think about one then because the autos in those things are the worst shifting POS's ever!

Aren't you more likely to find a manual wagon than manual suv/cuv or van?

Yes, but I wasnt saying that I would get an SUV. You can get the X3 in MT. And some Jeeps. You used to be able to get the CRV, Rav 4 and Escape in MT. Guess they werent too popular.

Archived