LegacyGT.com

Post your ACCIDENT photos

bsdzine

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read through the comments quickly on the youtube video... something about how the car was ripped in half made it so the airbags didn't deploy.

But those are just member comments... judge validity for yourself ;)

Scary stuff nonetheless, I couldn't read the portugese to see if anyone survived, but I fathom not.

car hit tree with passenger door and ripped in half. wonder how fast they were acutally going cause the speedo is locked at 80kph

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

One morning when I was driving to work I came across an accident that just happened no more then 5-10 minutes before hand.

Honda civic 4dr ripped into 4 huge pieces and scattered everywhere on the road and hill next to the road. There were 4 bodies randomly about on the ground and hill. Down the street about 100yds was a bread truck on its side and the driver bleeding from the head laying up against the hill while some police officers talked to him.

Aparantly the civic made an illegal u-turn right infront of the bread truck. The speed limit on this highway was 65 at the time (now its only 55) and the bread truck was estimated at going 65 before it slammed into the car shredding it into pieces and flipping on its side and sliding 100yds down the street.

Since that accident I still see morons doing the illegal u-turn there.

In my own opinion the poor bastards got what was coming to them. I hate how you can just be 18 and get a license without any prior training or teachings of the laws and safe practices. Any god damn person from anywhere can just come to america and remember how to pass a driving test and then get there license.

Any god damn person from anywhere can just come to america and remember how to pass a driving test and then get there license.

I agree with you, except the immigrant hate part. It's Americans who are one the worst drivers group in the world. And blame you state government for setting a ridiculously low driver education and examination standards that apply not only to Pedro, but also to your grandmother.

i know here in mass your required to have drivers ed and then take a driving test with a statey.but that doesnt stop the kids from doing stupid s*** and then statey dont do anything to enforce the laws of the road. youll be doing 80 down the high and the cops pass you

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

I agree with you, except the immigrant hate part. It's Americans who are one the worst drivers group in the world. And blame you state government for setting a ridiculously low driver education and examination standards that apply not only to Pedro, but also to your grandmother.

lol I left out the part about the old people.

OLD PEOPLE OMFG I can't stand them even worse. My grandpa has killed who knows how many unknown amounts of people driving his motorhome around probably. I was following him once and he just decided to switch lanes even though there was a car right next to him. The car swerves into the center dirt median and luckly maintains control. My grandpa to this day still says that there wasn't a car there and that I'm lying. :eek:..

Old people should have to take a driving test every 10 years after you turn 50. not only a driven test but a written one aswell going over all the laws that are in effect for that given time period.

Yes, 97% of people on the road DO NOT know how to drive.

I realize this more and more now commuting 1-hr to and from work.

Hell, even little stuff like turning too early (say going left), hence causing you to cut across the left lane of the road you're trying to enter. Rather than waiting just a second longer to turn and doing the entire thing on the correct side of the road. My GF does this all the time and it pisses me off. But god forbid I mention it to her, then I'm a backseat driver! :rolleyes:

You're not supposed to turn until the front half of your vehicle is in a perpendicular line with the road you're trying to turn in. Failing to do so means you went into the turn too early, and probably too fast. ;)

I hate these pictures. Notice the hole in teh sunroof...where my head broke it...

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h62/zilgiank/mybaby.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h62/zilgiank/DSC_0134.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h62/zilgiank/DSC_0186.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h62/zilgiank/DSC_0126.jpg

Yeah and a few weeks before that he put it into a guard-rail coming down from oru Mountain run... thats the thousands he speaks of that had to be fixed.

I will say over and over again until I have no more oxygen to breathe.

Its not the car that kills people and loses control, Its the Driver's inability to control the car after he The Driver has pushed it beyond the limit.

Yeah and a few weeks before that he put it into a guard-rail coming down from oru Mountain run... thats the thousands he speaks of that had to be fixed.

I will say over and over again until I have no more oxygen to breathe.

Its not the car that kills people and loses control, Its the Driver's inability to control the car after he The Driver has pushed it beyond the limit.

Thanks dude.

But seriously, this accident was anything but driver error. I was gettin on the road, hit something in the road, the suspension locked up (coilover hit the steering arm) and I was unable to even correct. Freak accident.

my statement isn't directed towards unfortunate misshaps like that. Its directed towards those few people that are like "I have AWD so I can hold the road" or I have better tires so I'm fine. etc...

a mechanical failure or deer etc.. thats not what its directed towards. those are things that are unfortunate. I wasn't directing the statement at you either man.

Archived