LegacyGT.com

One less Legacy...

As of tonight my house will be less one Legacy...trading in the wife's 2.5i Legacy Wagon for a Forester 2.5XT Limited! If they still had the the Legacy GT Wagon we would've gotten one of those...but alas.

I'll post up some take off parts later for sale...OEM Hitch Kit, JDM Color Matched Splash Guards, OEM Front End Cover, Auto Dimming/Compass Mirror & maybe more...

What color? I am guessing pics will be up soon enough though :)

Urban Gray Metallic

http://images.cobaltgroup.com/4/9/9/283106994x250.jpg

She was torn between the Sports & the Limited, the Limited won because she wanted leather seats. But she wants me to swap the the Sports bumper on it! :lol:

I got one of the two last '07's we have on the lot, couldn't pass up the $2000 cash back Subaru has on the Foresters right now...the other '07 Foresters we have is a WRB Sport.

Oh she's had Subaru's for the last 9 years...so you know what theat means....especially since all Subaru drivers are gay/lesbians! :lol:

THe FXT stickered for $29,700...I got it for nothing...$299/mo for 48 months (purchase)...do the math! :D

Congradulations, there is a teacher at a school in our area and she has the turbo forester, I don't know what year but I just had to drive up to her 1 morning and say hello......Now please explain the real price as, unless I'm doing the math wrong: 299$ x 12 x 4 = ~14,400$

THe FXT stickered for $29,700...I got it for nothing...$299/mo for 48 months (purchase)...do the math! :D

What's involved in installing the auto-dimming mirror? If it's easy (I have neither many tools nor much mechanical talent) I might be interested....

You need a T-20 Torx driver, a Phillips Screwdriver and about 10 minutes....it's pretty easy.

You forgot to account for the trade-in of his wife's Legacy. My guess is Opie got at least $12.5k trade-in value for the old car, since the FXT's OTD price must be at least $27K even w/his status.($25k + $2k in TTLs)

Congradulations, there is a teacher at a school in our area and she has the turbo forester, I don't know what year but I just had to drive up to her 1 morning and say hello......Now please explain the real price as, unless I'm doing the math wrong: 299$ x 12 x 4 = ~14,400$

Interesting Wil my wife and I want to do the same,,trade her 2.5 ltd sedan for a grey Forester X with the premium pkg.

She had a Forester a few years back and wants another.I'm debating waiting fr the 09s or getting an 08 with some rebates and a good interest rate.

Not many 07s around here:icon_frow

Looks like you got a smokin deal.

Congrats

Rudy

You forgot to account for the trade-in of his wife's Legacy. My guess is Opie got at least $12.5k trade-in value for the old car, since the FXT's OTD price must be at least $27K even w/his status.($25k + $2k in TTLs)

Your just about dead on! :D I swear I posted a reply earlier but now I see it's not here...

P/S...they still have 1 2007 FXT Sport in WRB in stock!

Archived