LegacyGT.com

I touched an 08 STI today

Mr. Ed

i'm glad not everyone likes it. that way, when i'm driving mine down the road, there won't be 800 of them at every corner or stoplight like there are of the 04-07 WRX/STI body style. not only that, not every WRX owner will be able to make theirs into looking like my car.

i can't wait to get the hatch! that's the color, wheels and probably everything (minus Recaro Seats) that I plan on ordering.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Good for you Mr. Ed and thanks for sharing ...... There are those who know better than me but I picture the WRC version of same (prototypes of which have already been pictured in many threads) and perhaps Subaru can again have a WRC team

and/or driver championship......We shall see......peace

Real camera FTW.

haha...give me a break guys....in my original thread in the Tejas section I put the full story...I live almost 1.5 hrs from the dealership..... we just were in the area cause I was going by my store and the bank.

I was in the right place at the right time without the right camera....WITH an ADHD 6 yr old running back in forth in front of the camera phone.......

I could pick apart the car but what good would it do....my next purchase won't even be a Subaru.....

Personally (flame on) I'm thinking Trailblazer SS AWD or a new camaro....it's about time I used the family GM discount....

Seen one in person recently, greatly unimpressed. Funny thing is the turbo/IC/manifold setup is exactly the same as the previous generation while the WRX is like our LGT's.

I thought the same thing when I saw pics of the first USDM STI. Running down the supplies in the current factory line I guess? Has the Forester XT switched to the LGT-style yet, or is it running with the older WRX-style?

JDM LGTs used a different setup than ours, wonder if the new WRX switched to a JDM or USDM style. Or if the 08 JDM WRX switched. O Jebus, I is confused! :spin:

Umm, to stay on topic, I love the idea that I can get such a high performance vehicle in hatch form. Be very tempted if I had to bay new at this point between the new STI, Outback XT or Forester XT.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
They had one on the showroom floor when I picked up my legacy. I thought it looked great. The interior was a little weak compared to say...the Mazdaspeed3, but otherwise I think its a great. I think Subaru made the right choice in taking on a more subtle, grown-up look this time around

Archived