LegacyGT.com

Digital boost fits neatly under trip computer

lossol

FINALLY a boost gauge that I am interested in! I HATE round thing behind the steering wheel, or on the pillar, or in the cubby....all these look "unclean" to me..

Please keep us posted! I just wish the leds are a little bigger or further apart..but thats ok, will get used to it eventually. Just as long as I can read in b/t 5-12 psi...(1psi per light)

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm interested...

Any changes to the final price? I beleive I read $80 a few posts back....

Thanks and keep us posted. I had a Mitsubushi Galant that had a stock digital boost guage, I can't say it was entirely informative either but It's one option I liked and wished I had on my suby... now I can :)

• 2 weeks later...

Finishied up the software today.

Features of the gauge at least in this version (V0.01)

Vac displayed in white from 0 - 10 psi (locked at 1 led per psi)

Boost from 0 - 16 psi (locked at 1 psi per led)

If you attach the parking lights line, the gauge will dim when the plights are on.

Everytime you boost the max value is held for several seconds, to give you a chance to see what it peaked out at. Marker lights are at 5, 10 , and 15 psi.

This gauge looks great at night!

DSC02376.JPG.164627a6cdda3b14939dc0b0ce9b036b.JPG

DSC02383.JPG.5b6c9748ac9e25869d6fddbf1aed96d0.JPG

DSC02382.JPG.3117ede848e604131a6c3892e2441031.JPG

DSC02380.JPG.5196aa779d9331d45c519adf1c0bc25b.JPG

2075314919_GTBoostandradio.jpg.985e345f44d0dfe132b6bee37cc93636.jpg

GTboost_idle.thumb.jpg.72b50b4d7ab0293ec031bfbc3cd721ae.jpg

VBG1 gauges available at www.gtboostgauge.com

Heres another update:

I have launched this website so people from this forum and others who are not in this forum can see this gauge in action.

www.gtboostgauge.com

I have also decided to re-layout the board to fix a minor issue and put a little more space between the LEDs. The new boards will be in late next week.

I re-priced all the components and my time for making this gauge and I'm now I'm raising the price to 120.

I have a few of the "first run boards" I will sell for 90 bucks. The gauges seen in the website are all the first run gauges.

I would like to see if this gauge will fit in GTs other than 2006s. I think it may fit 05 and 07s.

Han would you be interested in installing and taking a few pics? I could discount the gauge for you to 70 bucks.

I could send you the gauge in about a week. Obviously you only have to pay if it fits and you want to keep it.

Anyone interested in the same deal for 05s or 08s.

Han would you be interested in installing and taking a few pics? I could discount the gauge for you to 70 bucks.

I could send you the gauge in about a week. Obviously you only have to pay if it fits and you want to keep it.

Anyone interested in the same deal for 05s or 08s.

I'm interested... PM sent. :)

Thanks for your help!

05 - dv/dt will be testing fit

06 - fits tested by me!

07 - han will be testing fit

08 - no volunteers yet

There is still a slot open for an 08 tester. (70 dollar discounted first run gauge if you want to keep it. Shipped for free up front. Pay only if you keep it. You have to be willing to provide me with some installaltaion pics and final instal pics)

www.gtboostgauge.com

Update:

Good news I have tested the gauge against a mech PSI gauge. The gauge seems to be spot on. (this device uses a very reliable and accurate pressure to voltage sensor) The an analog to digital converter reads the voltage of the sensor and translates that to a equivlent Pressure, or vacuum.

Beta units will prob ship this weekend.

Installation instructions are in the works and will be on the website soon.

05 - dv/dt will be testing fit

06 - fits tested by me!

07 - han will be testing fit

08 - no volunteers yet

There is still a slot open for an 08 tester.

Archived