LegacyGT.com

Put down teh Audi hatoraid..S5 FTW!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually to get even 350whp out of it.... major $$$ has to be thrown @ the 4.2

Now Slap turbos on that bad boy....http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/tamparacing/smiles/crackbaby.gifhttp://www.tamparacing.com/forums/tamparacing/smiles/burnout.gif

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

can I get one with extra buttons around the shifter? I dont know that theres enough there..

cars sexy, price tag is the ugly chick you wake up with the next day.

powers a little less than I expected considering how ugly the price is. (I havent looked but I gaurantee you its more than 40k..)

Maybe I'm just the brokest person here.. but I cant validate spending more than 30-35k on a car heh

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I think it is a nice looking car but since Audi no longer offers maintenance for 50K I think their already high price is now rediculous.

Not totally true. The service plan is no longer included in the price of the car, but for something like $800 you can buy it.

I was about to test drive one last weekend, but i got to do an S6 Instead.... I can easily say that the S6 was better then sex..

The sound, the handling, the look allll sooo good.

Lambo engine FTW!

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Guest heightsgtltd
I was about to test drive one last weekend, but i got to do an S6 Instead.... I can easily say that the S6 was better then sex..

The sound, the handling, the look allll sooo good.

Lambo engine FTW!

I really like the S6 even thought I have never driven one. I love the sleeper quality. No crazy side skirts, and you could rebadge it as a 3.2 and no one would be the wiser

Archived