LegacyGT.com

***SoCal Dyno Day - November 3 at Yimi Sport Tuning***

Boostjunkie

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hahahahahah......... I know :lol:

Oh and wtf is a "pussy killa"?? :lol: :lol:

Well it's definitely not that thing in your groin area that you proudly refer to as your "thunder stick"!:lol:

Pussy killa is in reference to the screaming snarl your Kakimoto Racing exhaust makes when you get on it.;)

Well it's definitely not that thing in your groin area that you proudly refer to as your "thunder stick"!:lol:

Pussy killa is in reference to the screaming snarl your Kakimoto Racing exhaust makes when you get on it.;)

Oooooh................... :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I'm kinda sad because I lost that "pussy killa" sound now that I have the catless setup. :( :( :icon_cry:

:munch:

will you be doing installs that day as welll? I'd love get my up/dp installed then run the dyno.

I'll check, but normally we do not do installs on dyno days. It depends on if we have enough staff that day to handle strapping/unstrapping the cars and running them on the dyno in quick succession AND to mechanical work at the same time.

9:00 XPTTuning - WRX Wagon

9:30 Daniel T's XPT Tune'ed - WRX Wagon

10:00 Sean - Volvo 242 Turbo

10:30 Dave - Volvo 940 Turbo

11:00 Kevin - Mazdaspeed3

11:30 Jon's XPT Tune'ed Meth - STi

Lunch! Old skool Amurican/Teutonic Merkur XR4Ti freak show courtesy of Boostjunkie's old beater!

1:00 dizizjake - 04FXT

1:30 John - 98 Volvo V70

2:00 Jesus' turbo 350Z (really... God's own Nissan ;))

2:30

3:00 SnowBound BP5 - bone stock baby!!

3:30 Chris / Volvo C70 T5

4:00

4:30

5:00

5:30

Just found out I'll be able get back from SEMA in time for this...woot woot!:icon_mrgr:cool:

Oh look a LGT! .....finally

I was on the list, but Mista Yim don't want no more of my moneyz, seyz it no good to him no more;)

But really, there's no real point romping on my car on the dyno again at this time... car is running fantastically

Mike

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

Archived