• Created
  • Last Reply

9:00 XPTTuning - WRX Wagon

9:30

10:00 Mikeyan / Mike - LGT Wagon

10:30 Dave - Volvo 940 Turbo

11:00 Sean - Volvo 242 Turbo

11:30

Lunch! Old skool Amurican/Teutonic Merkur XR4Ti freak show courtesy of Boostjunkie's old beater!

1:00 dizizjake - 04FXT

1:30

2:00

2:30

3:00

3:30

4:00

4:30

5:00

5:30

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

Ill' Take:

9:30 Daniel T's XPT Tun'ed - WRX Wagon

11:30

Lunch! Old skool Amurican/Teutonic Merkur XR4Ti freak show courtesy of Boostjunkie's old beater!

Also Add:

9:30 Daniel T's XPT Tune'ed - WRX Wagon

11:30 Jon's XPT Tune'ed Meth - STi

77whp eh? Maybe a couple of the pistons on that 240SX have ceased working!xD

Dammit why does it have to be held right after SEMA?! $70 for 3 pulls sounds pretty good. I've been wanting to dyno my BP while it's still stock but there's no way I can make it.=(

Well unless I can somehow be excused from tear-down duty...

Beater World Challenge!

Hell, I may as well bring my 89 300TE wagon! It needs a new exhaust anyways and paul can practice his welding on it!!

Haha NOBODY beats me when it comes to beater!:cool: My '89 Maxima bucket hasn't been washed in 4 years and comes with a boxer-wannabe sputtering exhaust note!

Some of you might get spooked just by looking at the ride!:lol:

I will take the 9am slot as usual. I'd also like to schedule someone to do the fluids in the tranny/rear diff after my car is off the dyno.

06 WRX Wagon - 20G w/ Meth

I'm sure we can accomodate that. We stock Redline 75w90 for the rear diff and all the stuff needed to blend up Uncle Scotty's Cocktail for the 5MT.

77whp eh? Maybe a couple of the pistons on that 240SX have ceased working!xD

Dammit why does it have to be held right after SEMA?! $70 for 3 pulls sounds pretty good. I've been wanting to dyno my BP while it's still stock but there's no way I can make it.=(

Well unless I can somehow be excused from tear-down duty...

I gave the POS too much credit. It actually only made 74whp:p It came in making a little over 50whp and this was with new plugs/cap/rotor, but with the timing advanced so much due to a broken distributor hold-down bolt that it sounded like the motor had rod knock :lol:. If you saw the plugs that came out of it, I would have been surprised if it made more than 40whp :eek:

That's my plan.

Until I find out more about work, I'm not going to take up a spot for those who will definitely be there. I just want to cruise down and meet some of you mugs.

ja, that'd be cool man

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

my bug lit on fire a month ago.....

beat that...

Well for the longest time the Maxima spew out so much smoke that everytime I was at the light somebody would honk or point at me thinking my car was on fire!:lol: Oh yeah it was pretty fun parking the car and just walking off as others stared too.

My kind mechanic actually took the time and removed all the underhood gunk and oil build up from the slow leak a while back for free...we'll see how long that lasts.;)

The interior for sure is pretty ghetto. My 2nd set of stereo ceased working a long time ago so it's solo karaoke fest for me everytime I get into the car. The seat fabric is so discolored and there's so much junk all over I'm sure if I took the time and removed them I'd save like 100lbs.!:lol:

Archived