LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

I have a HEATED tan interior from an 06 LGT limited, looking for a HEATED black interior (leather or cloth) from any year. PM me if interested. It is in perfect condition, car has 30k miles, its flawless. Willing to travel pretty far for the swap as well.

Oh yeah and mine are heated. Interested?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I read there is a way to make the rears fit from a wagon in a sedan, anyone hear of that?

No but if you find out how exactly to do that, please let me know. I looked into it a bit and it seems the wagon rears are mounted differently v.s. the sedan rear seats.

I read a post on a guy that made them fit, but there was a small gap, but he ended up fixing it somehow with a bracket. I'll look for it, and I email the guy with the Wagon interior on ebay so I can drive there and take a look and try to make it work. I'll let you know

I read a post on a guy that made them fit, but there was a small gap, but he ended up fixing it somehow with a bracket. I'll look for it, and I email the guy with the Wagon interior on ebay so I can drive there and take a look and try to make it work. I'll let you know

Nice and thanks! If you could find that thread, that would be great. I know of a somewhat local set of wagon rear seats from an 05, in matching cloth that I want to pick up, just trying to figure out if there's a way to make them fit or not.

I found an 07 LGT with Black leather in a yard. The yard wants around $550 for the seats. Don't know if all the door panels are there. Car has 56,000 on it and looks like the seats are excellent. I can see if they will take less than $550 if anyone is interested.

PM me if you are interested.

I found an 07 LGT with Black leather in a yard. The yard wants around $550 for the seats. Don't know if all the door panels are there. Car has 56,000 on it and looks like the seats are excellent. I can see if they will take less than $550 if anyone is interested.

PM me if you are interested.

Let me know if you find a 05. Could be cloth/leather I just need the electronics. Will drive since I drive the turnpike monthly.

I'm in southern NH.

I have a 2008 SWP Legacy GT Limted with the tan leather interior. 20k non-smoking miles, seats are about as perfect as can be, still smells like perfect leather - very mint interior, I'd say 95 - 98% as compared to new, by very stritch standards.

I'd like to swap for a black leather interior, must be of the same quality, same style (2008 / 2009) as mine. I've removed interiors before, so getting everything swapped (while staying in tect) should be a non-event.

Please PM me if interested.

Im looking for a pair of STI seats to replace the black leather seats in my car. Never have been a fan of leather. I know the 08+ STI seats are direct plug and play from what Ive read on this forum but curious if thats the same with other years of STI's too. Particularly the blue/black seats.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a passenger black perforated leather heated GT seat from an 05 that I would like to trade for the same seat from an 06. The differences in passenger sensor are making this swap a huge PITA.

I would also swap all seats for another set of black leathers from an 06, even if they are not from the GT.

To recap: Looking for seats from an 06, have seats from an 05 to trade

Thanks for checking, I am located in southern NH.