LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

We did the Subaru Coolant. I got the Prospeed from Eric at Brakeswap. He is a great guy/vendor!

Does he give discount to the forum members? I don't see any special that he posted in the vendor forum. I want to get a few bottles because the Z needs the brake fluid flushed before next track day too.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does he give discount to the forum members? I don't see any special that he posted in the vendor forum. I want to get a few bottles because the Z needs the brake fluid flushed before next track day too.
Yep, he gives forum discounts, just shoot him a pm and tell him Ted sent you ;)
:spin:

Chenc, when's the next track day?

As of right now it's June 7th or 29th at the new High Plains Raceway, but that's contingent upon it's completion. You can read up on all the info and updates for the track at:

http://www.highplainsraceway.com/index.html

I'm not very optimistic that it will be done in time for the start of the track season. I'm pretty sure if the track is not done, ZCCC will be scheduling dates with the CPS track.

Cbroo, come down to Robusto. I'll bring your CD's.

You still have his CD's from last time? Twas like ages ago!

Or, did you give them back, and then borrow them again, and are trying to give it back to him again.

Straight up, do NOT loan me crap. It has been forever and I still have like 100 of cbroo's CD's. I'll bring what I have to Robusto. I have some other friends hitting up the Rio for 'Ritas too, so if anyone is in the mood for that we could migrate over there too.

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Yeah, great time! Bummer you were low on energy to hang longer Nicholas. But yeah, I say we hang at Rio. There were some cuties there for sure. Plus our waitress at the Robusto didn't come through :)

Let's ix-ney LoDo. I love a dance club, but no eye candy.

Bskey, you got home at 2:18 PM!? Must've been a lot crazier a night afterwards.

Han, if you miss the next one, we're gonna come over to your house and kick your ass. Everyone wants to see you party after that late night text a while back.

Yeah, great time! Bummer you were low on energy to hang longer Nicholas. But yeah, I say we hang at Rio. There were some cuties there for sure. Plus our waitress at the Robusto didn't come through :)

Let's ix-ney LoDo. I love a dance club, but no eye candy.

Bskey, you got home at 2:18 PM!? Must've been a lot crazier a night afterwards.

Han, if you miss the next one, we're gonna come over to your house and kick your ass. Everyone wants to see you party after that late night text a while back.

I am still fatigued from last week, never got to sleep in. I will bring my batteries next time so I can stay up a bit a later. What happened with the memorable waitress? Did I miss somethinge entertaining?

Yup, brunette cutie that was very flirty and knew how to work it. Which in the end made it a bummer when she wasn't down to hang. Bskey's buddy might have scared her away though. :)

The one at Rock Bottom was pretty comparable to that, when it came time to pay, she got all friendly. I was down with her, because of the glasses, dig the intellectual look, but you got to know when you are getting hustled. :redface: How did bskey's homey scare the bunny away?

Dude, my buddy is a palayer with 0 game, and a huge head (ego wise). He's really funny to watch. All you have to do is say a girl is hot, and he's off to grind on her. It's funny! Scotty, I guess I forget that you are actually hoping to get some. I go out with him once every couple of months just because it's fun to watch him work a room, and I never expect to get a girl from it (married and all), but I bet he can't be good for those of you actually in the game. Maybe if he scares them bad enough, they'll come running to you! '

And Han! Ditto what Scotty said! ........unless you're really 14 and don't want to blow your cover.

life in spin cycle.....:spin: