LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thursday, 5:30 at the Robusto Room? Anyone?

Scotty, on Humidors, have your friend join us at Robusto and pick one up there. I am not familiar with them though, so I'd leave it to the pros.

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Outback XT, its nice, rediculous sized sunroof. Its a 5eat, I didn't really care for the way the manual shifting felt. It felt really slow, it had 2000 miles on it. Stock auto compared to a manual stage 2, no comparison. I liked the outback being higher for going over dips. It was nice, just felt so slow. There is no way I would be happy with my car if it wasn't modded, not even close to a thrill.

I liked the outback being higher for going over dips.

Sign me up! ...Frikin roads out here have all gone to shit over the last 2 winters and my springs/18's are helping the matter. Anyone driven on c470 lately? It's gawddamn ridiculous!:spin:

Sorry for the OT rant :redface:

Sign me up! ...Frikin roads out here have all gone to shit over the last 2 winters and my springs/18's are helping the matter. Anyone driven on c470 lately? It's gawddamn ridiculous!:spin:

Sorry for the OT rant :redface:

Yeah I know...all the roads are horrible...there's a spot on 470 going west just past Yosemite that feels like you just went over a wall or something

If you think the OB is slow you should come for a ride in mine. AFAIK, I have the fastest one in the states.

I would love to actually, I will wait till you get tuned and you can blow my shorts out of the water up to the speed limit of course, wouldn't want any more tickets. :rolleyes: I thought the outback is slow, but I also think the legacy is slow also, stock of course. :redface: You ever coming down to denver?

How many hours a week are you going to be working, hell i bet this turbo kit, and fmic set you back a couple of bucks. How is your car for an every day driver? Do you like your clutch/flywheel combo or is not practical for rush hour traffic driving?