LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to do my 30k fluid flush (coolant & brake) pretty soon here. But this weekend is no good, I'm getting a clutch put in my Z. Assuming the weather is good enough for me to take my the Z up to my buddy's place...

What happened to your tranny?

Next weekend is fine with me assuming we can get the Z's clutch done this weekend. I'm trying to get it done ASAP so I have enough time to break it in before the next track day.

I will probably go ahead and order the coolant and brake fluid. I don't remember now, but did you guys ended up getting the Subaru coolant or just pre-mixed stuff from auto store? Ted, where did you order the Prospeed stuff from?

You work pretty late, eh Brett?

Anyone else? Icy? Brady? Han, Nick and I say you need to come! You don't need to smoke to enjoy the Robusto.

Yeah, this month I work from 9:45-6:15, but I'm usually there by 7:30 and out about 7-7:30.

Han, come hang out. I'll buy you a good cigar if you want one!

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

I will probably go ahead and order the coolant and brake fluid. I don't remember now, but did you guys ended up getting the Subaru coolant or just pre-mixed stuff from auto store? Ted, where did you order the Prospeed stuff from?
We did the Subaru Coolant. I got the Prospeed from Eric at Brakeswap. He is a great guy/vendor!

Let's tentatively say the 19th of January for now. Can anybody go get mweiner?

:spin:

We did the Subaru Coolant. I got the Prospeed from Eric at Brakeswap. He is a great guy/vendor!

Let's tentatively say the 19th of January for now. Can anybody go get mweiner?

I'm in for the install meet. I also have coolant, brake fluide changes ta do. Also, got the brake lines waiting for install.:)

Yep, it's set then:

"Happy Hour" meet

Robusto Room

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&q=robusto&near=Denver,+CO&fb=1&cid=0,0,11175389847944577473&sa=X&oi=local_result&resnum=1&ct=image

7:00-ish pm

I'll probably get there at 7:30p. Since you guys can't do it earlier, I'll get a workout in beforehand.

Han, we'll be expecting ya. Hope you other locals can join us.