LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

Fo sho. Where do you live, brother? You don't wanna cruise down yourself though (even though you're doing no work)? If you did, we could get our speeds up to adrenaline levels on Rt. 83. But yeah, a ride for ya is fine too.

Ted, w/ my mods/service, I don't need to be there at the butt crack of dawn, do I (or do I to get in)?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fo sho. Where do you live, brother? You don't wanna cruise down yourself though (even though you're doing no work)? If you did, we could get our speeds up to adrenaline levels on Rt. 83. But yeah, a ride for ya is fine too.

Ted, w/ my mods/service, I don't need to be there at the butt crack of dawn, do I (or do I to get in)?

I live down south in highlands ranch, were you just going to take i-25 down? If you are taking i-25, you could get off at lincoln and I could meet you over there at the safeway parking lot right there. As for getting up to speeds, definitely not looking to be doing that especially with my recent history with the 5.0. But by all means if you want to I'm more than down to be a passenger.:redface:

ps - i picked up some latex gloves for anyone going brake work, so i got that covered. also, autozone has buy 1 get 1 of brake cleaner... so i got that covered for us as well. :)

as for fluid changes... anyone got a catch pan? i might be able to get my hands on a ramp for anyone needs to do oil changes if there aren't enough lifts to use, i'm meeting up with the kid that has them tonight for a few beers, so i might be able to borrow them for saturday.

brian

Man! I'm looking forward to it! Scotty, I'm headed down early, around 7am, so we should get there about the same time! :lol: I need to get the B.U.T. up on a lift that can drain coolant early so I can get my $h!t done, then get my wifes car wrapped up, and if Ted and I work it right, we'll be all done before you guys even get there!

See y'all tomorrow!

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Yup, brunette cutie that was very flirty and knew how to work it. Which in the end made it a bummer when she wasn't down to hang. Bskey's buddy might have scared her away though. :)

I was pretty sure from early on she was working the hustle. I'd be surprised if the "Tuaca" had any Tuaca in it. But hell, Ellsworth was buying so who cares. :lol:

I couldn't stop laughing, but yeah, I was embarrassed to be seen with him a couple times.

How old do you suppose the waitress at Robusto was anyway?

He says he got her number?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As soon as we paid the bill, she steered far clear. I felt bad for the poor girl. We had to peel him away from her. :(

It's funny, because he could do very well if he just cooled off a bit.

gotta admit, even tho we had some setbacks today, it was fun to finally get down and dirty with my car - especially with some valuable teachers around to help me during my 'last minute panic' oil change after getting yelled at :)

thanks again ted for hooking it up with the garage!!! you guys are solid teachers, even tho we just did maintenance you answered all my questions with examples and visuals and didn't get frustrated with me! :)

hey scotty hows the tmic treating ya? notice the longer peak of boost?

brian