LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

Alright, I could probably pull this. In the future can you do Fridays Icy?

Nope, Sorry. Is ok tho. Don't change plans for me. I can hit up bigger meets that don't negatively affect mouth/lung/brain cells. ;)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this might be a stupid question (which means, yes, this is a stupid question)

at robusto, you can smoke cigars... can you also smoke cigs? colorado has that non smoking law... but i assume if you can smoke cigars, pipes and cigarettes are also allowed...

it's been awhile since i got to have a drink and a cig at the same time instead of having to walk outside in the cold :rolleyes:

<-dirty smoker :hide:

brian

this might be a stupid question (which means, yes, this is a stupid question)

at robusto, you can smoke cigars... can you also smoke cigs? colorado has that non smoking law... but i assume if you can smoke cigars, pipes and cigarettes are also allowed...

it's been awhile since i got to have a drink and a cig at the same time instead of having to walk outside in the cold :rolleyes:

<-dirty smoker :hide:

If I would have known I would have asked to bum one from you at the meet, I was all out. Luckily Scotty had a couple fatty's rolled tight.;) Oh ya you can smoke cigs or cigars at the robusto.

I had my first Cohiba at my buddies wedding (He is dtmenace on here!) So good!...To my amateur/untrained tastes at least.

Establishments classified as "Cigar Lounges" get around the non smoking laws out here. This is how you can still find people smoking at Shotgun Willies (Um, so I've heard, haha) They have to sell a certain about of tobacco each year and have humidors on site to qualify as a cigar lounge...I read it in a newspaper somewhere I think...:iam:

One of these days I will make it to one of the GTG'ers!

I had my first Cohiba at my buddies wedding (He is dtmenace on here!) So good!...To my amateur/untrained tastes at least.

Establishments classified as "Cigar Lounges" get around the non smoking laws out here. This is how you still find people smoking at Shotgn Willies (Um, so I've heard, haha) They have to sell a certain about of tobacco each year and have himdors on site to qualitfy as a cigar lounge...I read it somewhere.:iam:

WEDDING COHIBAS FTMFW!!!!:lol:

:hide:

^ Haha. So who's in for Saturday still? If only a couple (and no accompanying friends), I vote to move this back to another weekend (for Bskey too! Maybe Brady and RockyMt). Plus I can tell peeps ahead of time and get a group together myself (they already have plans this Sat). But if you fellas can get a small group, let's keep it as planned FTMFW!

Which resort are you hitting RockyMt? I went w/ the superpass this year.

Speaking of which, anyone hitting the Subaru Promo Ski Day thing at A Basin. Feb 9-10? They have free ski/board demos, free lessons (I think), and best of all a free day of skiing! I'm def doing this and taking a buddy.

^ not tonight, but def tomorrow or saturday if you guys are still down....

i just cashed out my poker account (and i'm not spending money on non-necessities for the car till spring-ish), and haven't gone out in like 2 weeks (always staying in for the night if i'm going riding the next day)... so i wouldn't mind going out for a drink or two in the near future...

brian

I'm actually going to Aspen for the first time...It's my gf's bday so I rented a cabin in Glenwood Springs. Should be cool. I got the Superpass last year and then only went up like twice!

So this year I bought the 4 day pass for A basin and Keystione. I've gone up twice so far. I am getting LASIK on my right eye next week (redone) so I won't be skiing for about a month. I should at least be able to get up there 2 more times though!

Hello! Usermanual.

Welcome to the boards! Congrats on your LGT!! Hope you will enjoy it very much. WOOT!

Around where are you located?

I'd have to say that if you want to meet up with other SUBARU owners in general, like STi's and WRX's, then there is another website that has more frequent meets. But if you want to meet up with other LGT's owners, then just staying in this thread, or in the mountain west section of this site will be best to "staying in the loop".