LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville is on the map!!!!!!!

TPLGT

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sell the UP & pick up the Maddad Header/UP combo. I promise you will be happy.

Yes def. do the actuator, it's not that it gives you that much more psi but it does hold it there much longer than the stocker:):):)

To a fellow member yes

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

You're the man. So am I going to be impressed by the Siegel tune?

I am stage 1 Ecutek and the car is an animal...as far as I am concerned. I think the up and dp will help.

Did he come down there to tune yours or did you go to the ATL?

Rehab is for quitters.

not me....unless I am going to OP. I use 1 and 95 most of the time...and very rarely do I get on 13.

Oh...Closing Day is thursday...WOOT!

EDIT: Thought you guys would like a review of some parts that I used to have. Dunno if I am going the same route...but, for now, I am just enjoying the car stock. Gotta love sport sharp...for the days when you need it, and sport, for when you are just tooling around with an accord. Intelligent has lots to offer, for gas savings...but, I think I just used it to get the 'computer' to learn how it drives in that mode. Never touch it, otherwise...

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20726

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18413

On a full tank, I get in the range of 320 - 340 miles. Depends on where I am driving too...but, generally, I can hit about 320 on a full tank. Fill up is about 13.5 - 14 gallons.

And I just changed the oil/filter yesterday, and the car is nice and smooth. Whatta PITA to get the first filter off...had to puncture it, and use a screwdriver to twist it for the first half turn. DAMN!

Trust me...I even used a grip that we use to open tight jars, and the thing wouldn't come off. Ah well, the screwdriver worked, and now, it'll be easy to do in the future. Next up is the wife's car.

Oh, btw, do you know of a place I can return used oil?

i have a hard time trusting people i dont know work on my car, i used to be a tech, i can tell u horror stories:eek:

whats new, meh legacy may have to stay stockish a lil longer, found a running 90 supra 7mgte for 500 with ecu i wouldnt need much to wedge it in the celica. and i garentee by the time its fired for the 1st time in my 2700 gokart it will make 300whp

Trust me, I've been to the dealers before, for service. Every time my car came out of the shop, I had new grease marks on the a-pillars, they forgot to replace things (fuse box covers), and just plain ole drove it like they stole it...thinking I wasn't watching. Talk about pissin' a person off...!

Now, for the simple things, like oil changes, I just do it all myself. It's not that hard, keeps me occupied when I am bored, and generally, since I have to deal with 2 cars, it would cost me 60 bucks + tax every time the dealer serviced it. For 30 minutes of work, and a drive to drop off used oil, I think my 60 bucks is spent better elsewhere.

Ah well, I will look for a place to drop off the used oil this weekend. It can sit in the garage till then.

Thanks Joe. Catch ya around. Movin' soon...AWESOME! It's only 10 minutes from Race Track & 2209. 5 From 210 & 95.

Cheeri Grill maybe one of these weekend evenings? Anyone up for it? Nice bar, nice food, interesting decor, tv's...etc.?

Lemme know.

I actually love it when my mech drives it like he stole..Cause I know everything is tight and what not. Cause if it smells weird after he drives it I'm like umm dude smell that ok now fix it :) hahahahah

man $30 and oil change is fair, I pay that for my royal purple alone lol

Trust me, I've been to the dealers before, for service. Every time my car came out of the shop, I had new grease marks on the a-pillars, they forgot to replace things (fuse box covers), and just plain ole drove it like they stole it...thinking I wasn't watching. Talk about pissin' a person off...!

Now, for the simple things, like oil changes, I just do it all myself. It's not that hard, keeps me occupied when I am bored, and generally, since I have to deal with 2 cars, it would cost me 60 bucks + tax every time the dealer serviced it. For 30 minutes of work, and a drive to drop off used oil, I think my 60 bucks is spent better elsewhere.

Ah well, I will look for a place to drop off the used oil this weekend. It can sit in the garage till then.

Archived