LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville is on the map!!!!!!!

TPLGT

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let me look in storage tomarrow, i used to make intakes for people, may have some pipe:spin:

i work sunday but not till 10pm

i will trade you my time helpin you on sun. early morning/afternoon with springs for that straight piece of 3" aluminum tubing:)! 6" would probably work but if you have more that would be swell (can never be too sure how much i may need)!

where abouts do you reside at???? do you have the proper tools?

Bummer, about the car. I know it hurts dude. This too shall pass. :)

Joe...PM me...we'll chat. Kinda not a lot of time to be on the net, so, I come and go when I can. Work is demanding, and so is the house.

Hope all else is well with y'all.

Later.

i think im going to have to take the lgt in for a oil consumption/leak down test, im using 3 quarts of 10w30 in 2200 miles:confused: and its castrol syntec, not mobil.

manish ill pm u

jax2.5se i wont know if ill be here sunday or not, im leaving jax by 2pm so i can go spend time with my girl which is 5-6 hours north in athens ga......btw u gonna get that sub from biggggiant cause if not my old man wants it.

im thinking my last mod for the lgt this year will be an inlet hose of some sort, i found an engine dirt cheap for the toyota go kart im gonna drop in , but i have to go pull it out of the motor home my self but its low milage:cool:...then nw clutch, used trans, few other little things and its off to go autox/road race it again:p

jollywhitesubarugiant.........damn that sucks, i keep a floor jack in all my rides cept the truck, i use a jack of doom as a last result.

jax2.5se i wont know if ill be here sunday or not, im leaving jax by 2pm so i can go spend time with my girl which is 5-6 hours north in athens ga......btw u gonna get that sub from biggggiant cause if not my old man wants it.

Well, let me know when you want to put those springs in. Have you had a chance to take a peek in your garage for that pipe???? I am trying to get my intake fixed soon and i cant find any!

As far as the sub, yeah i would like to get that sub from biggggggant. I sent him a pm but i have not seen a reply from it yet!

About my shifter....as i am keeping the car, i will also be keeping the shifter. BUT...as far a i know the thing is actually a modified stock one! I have the original stock one in my trunk so i will try and figure out what is different between the 2 and mod the other one out for you! Would you be willing to give me your stock one once you get the "new" one????

si that will work

im in athens ga now, i looked when i got my girl's borla boomers out, nothing strait, all had bends, ill look around up here for u

why havent u tried an exaust shop?

i have tried stage 6, velocity trends, auto zone, pep boys.......all said they dont have any! I would think that an exhaust placed wouldn't have any seeing as they do exhaust and they are made from stainless and not aluminum! but i guess that i can try!

what kind of bends do you have??? that might work if you cant find any straight!

i appreciate you looking for me!

so i was washing my whip yesterday and i have all these little back specs on my paint from front to back. they are really had to get off. I need something to take them off because i think it might me tar or something! I will try and post a picture soon! Any ideas as to what i can use?

tar gone

u could use stainless, polish it and coat it, looks similar to aluminum

i am trying fix it so if i use stainless steel and try and weld it to aluminum, i dont think that it will work!

also, what would be good for polishing the lip of rims???? my wifes car has been sitting for a while at the shop and has build up. I have some never dull but that isnt working too good!

• 3 weeks later...
i guess we can just meet at the meet since I have a haircut appt at 630 I'll probably make it to the meet at 7..oh yeah Carl are you coming? I know I forgot you when I called everyone else out

Oh I see where I fall on the importance list :mad:. I'm NOT not coming. See you there round 7ish with my dirty Ellie Mae...

Archived