LegacyGT.com

Jacksonville is on the map!!!!!!!

TPLGT

OK guys, new thread....

So on 9/27 we infiltrated the NASIOC guys and represented at the monthly meet!

Big props to everyone who showed:

Carl-Gmail guy

Big Ant

Obi

Manish and Maria

Joe

Geoff

Me (TP)

It was great that we all made it...always nice to put a face with the name.....

A couple of observations...personal observations....

MrGeoff....I am quite impressed w/ the car....very well done...SS brake lines, slotted rotors, Cobb STS....new tires...you have it together and I am impressed...

Big Ant... stormed onto the LGT scene. Making us all look like bitches. In 1 month has new magnaflow CBE, S techs, upgraded stereo and sub...tint and AVO....not to mention he helped round this group up....

I bet the car is stage 2 before Halloween!

Manish and Maria- A solid Subie family and with the newest LGT (08)....I REALLY dig the new back of the LGT, the rear lights in the bumper and the body color rear facia are sweet!....too bad there is no engine mgmt. yet.....shit not even for the 07s!!

Carl- sweet OB..what else can I say...get an AP....

OBI- gotta love the 2.5i....youngster....stick with us...I enjoyed meeting you.

Joe- nice GRB LGT...brought in from TX. I really dig the Turbo gauge mod even though you didn't do it...you should take a few pics. and post it on the site..very unique.

Looking forward to doing this again...maybe just us....We all seem to be car freaks...a lot of us had the car shipped here....pretty crazy.

Keep in touch!

TP

Rehab is for quitters.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes the jacksonville Leggies are now on the map. I feel I have some work to do to catch up with the level of mods of the sti guys. I won't be stage 2 untill I have a job. So unless I win the lotto it will be around the New Year hahah... Once one of you guys go stage 2 make sure I get a ride and that will be the catalyst to push me to stage 2

Thanks for the awesome obervation Todd!

I might be a little bit slower on the upgrade department compared to you guys, but I hope to be at least at Stage 1 w/ some tint by the end of the year.

I had some observations of my own...

Todd - I liked your car, esp. the color! I can't wait to see it when you get Stage 2.

Ant - Where to begin... I will have to say that you had the cleanest looking LGT there. If you move up to the 360.2, please let me know. I would love to get that 360.1 off your hands.

Manish - I love the color of your car. I bet it will be quite a beast once you start modding it.

Carl - You are the first person I know that has an OB and black was a good choice!

Obi - You are a man of few words I see lol. I don't think I actually walked up to your car and took a look at it. Maybe next time I'll get to see it!

Joe - I can't wait to see what you have cooked up for you car next! I liked that boost guage as well.

HA! Not sure when the mods will come, but if/when they do, it will be all suspension, first. Then, maybe some power mods when I can afford them.

Right now, it's all about the house, and moving in, once we have a closing date. We have to paint the walls, clean up the house, the yard, etc. Once all that is done, we can move in, and buy furtniture, appliances, and curtains. So, that's going to take some cash to get all of that...which leaves less money for parts/etc.

Ah well, at least I will own a home, at the end of the day.

The house was fine...just the back yard was a puddle. Oh well.

Another F#*$ED up situation...I was driving to work yesterday morning, and someone kicked up a pole or something, along 95...and guess who's car it hit??? Yeap...that would be mine. Lost a foglight cover, and the right side of the bumper is scratched up!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh well, what to do. Ordered a new fog light cover...16 bucks...and will hope that the scratches buff out. What a $H!TTY situation! :mad:

The house was fine...just the back yard was a puddle. Oh well.

Another F#*$ED up situation...I was driving to work yesterday morning, and someone kicked up a pole or something, along 95...and guess who's car it hit??? Yeap...that would be mine. Lost a foglight cover, and the right side of the bumper is scratched up!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh well, what to do. Ordered a new fog light cover...16 bucks...and will hope that the scratches buff out. What a $H!TTY situation! :mad:

Yeah seriously, what the hell. Why does this retarded state have so many damn drivers that are 1. so incredibly stupid and 2. so darn stupid that they dont realize that "oh if i just stick this pole up on the roof, i won't have to tie it down, there's no way that itll fly off when im doing 60 in the far left lane in somebody's blind spot doing 60 in the next lane over. "

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:spin::mad::spin::mad:

My car now has another scratch from all the lazy sissies that wouldn't put away carts in the costco parking lot causing one to go after my rear bumper (no damage) and one to wedge itself under my mirror and between the curb and the door panel (ugly white scuff). And this was after I took the time moving carts away from my car getting soaked before I shopped.

anyone seen my arm

that came from me flipping a car due to hitting a box spring on the buckman @ 68mph

heres the car

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/3687/tib5lr8.png

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/6923/tib4ch3.png

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/6858/tib1sb7.png

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/8114/tib3qq7.png

Yeah^^^ this place is a little 'off' why do you think COPS is in FL cities 90% of the time....much f'd up stuff going on here....

BTW, there is a guy on this board who has an 05 LGT OBP wagon 5MT. He lives in Jax BEach....but has not chimed in here in about 6 months.

Well I was going to pick up the kid at school and he passes tight in front of me on a side street as I was going through the 'hill' (seedy section of Jax Beach for those of you who do not know)....anyway, he needs to get back on these boards...we need a wagon here...

Rehab is for quitters.

damn i gotta get off the net.....i was looking at candy for the lgt, new i want tokico d spec's found a set for 628 shipped. then i found the falkens i was looking for cheap, then talked to someone that has a brand new vf39 for 500:spin:

im going to go back to modding that other car:rolleyes:

Mod away my friend, mod away....I have only seen 1 set of Tokicos...supposedly they have to come driectly from Japan....I am partial to the Bilstein setup...Rev Cs w/ Pinks is supposed to be the deal!
Rehab is for quitters.

Slap a header on that baby & a AVO actuator before he tunes it!!

Also have him tune you for 100oct, it will def. put's a smile on your face for a few gallons.

When Andrew comes down to pick up my car later this month he will be driving back through your area;)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Archived