LegacyGT.com

Legacys with gauges show yourself!

CRAZY KEN

Does anyone know what gauge pod this is or if they make one for 2 gauges?

due to the fact that I am at work right now... I cannot see the pictures, but seeing as how the pictures were posted by me... I can tell you that the gauge pod(s) that I currently use are Defi 60mm gauge cups (came with my gauges), with Defi free angle gauge mounts (bought seperately), mounted on a custom cut piece of black plastic...

the defi pods and free angle mounts can be purchased for just two gauges... they are actually sold individually...

PM me if you need more details! It is kind of tough for me to accurately gauge (no pun intended) what pictures you are looking at when I can't see them, and I know I changed my gauge setup a couple of times, and posted several different variations on the forums... but when I get home I'll look again!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e257/praedet/LGT%20Stereo/HU%20and%20Faceplate/P1010004.jpg

I need to get a pic showing everything, and w/ the Aquamist guage on :lol:

But, the PLX gauge does Boost and AFR ;)

Your EVIL putting that picture there with the auto climate stuff and no radio!

^ My guess is no, he doesn't get distracted much....

Those gauges have warning features - so unless you were specifically paying attention to one gauge or the other, actively "reading" it, you otherwise wouldn't really need to keep an eye on them, at all.

I'd be bothered by the windscreen reflections, but that's a personal thing. Some people notice it more than others. It's the reason why my gauges are hooded, but many people just "look through it" without any issue.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

sounds like someone needs to start making a nice A-Pillar for the legacy. I need to mount three gauges. 2-60mm's and 1-52mm. I have an aftermarket dvd indash mounted where everyone else seems to mount there gauges so that is out of the question. does anyone have any ideas?

sounds like someone needs to start making a nice A-Pillar for the legacy. I need to mount three gauges. 2-60mm's and 1-52mm. I have an aftermarket dvd indash mounted where everyone else seems to mount there gauges so that is out of the question. does anyone have any ideas?

We have a really nice one that an LGT.com member's brother makes for sale. More info here

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

SubyDude555, That looks like an extremely expensive setup. Not to mention very unstealth-like...pretty much what I was looking to avoid. Thanks for letting me know what it looks like.

How is cruising on the highway with those instruments running down the center console and no place to rest your RT leg?

And do I spy a windshield crack?

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." - T. Jefferson

SubyDude555, That looks like an extremely expensive setup. Not to mention very unstealth-like...pretty much what I was looking to avoid. Thanks for letting me know what it looks like.

How is cruising on the highway with those instruments running down the center console and no place to rest your RT leg?

And do I spy a windshield crack?

It took awhile to get used to not resting my RT leg but I am going to move the defi link box to my center console so it will be out of the way. My previous car I had a double A-pillar with a triple dash mount so having 5 across the dash isn't much different than having 3. Yes I do have a windshield crack and am going on my third windshield.

Is anyone running the new SPT gauge? If so I'd like to see some pics and know how you like it?

Which one is that? I have the STI gauge pack, haven't heard of the SPT gauge

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived