LegacyGT.com

Another perk to stage 2

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy Crap! This thread blew up! and I started it late when I got home last night haha. I forgot to mention I have ps2 in my car, that was like the icing on the cake.;) The exhaust was the lure though.

I disagree with you that girls don't jock a guy for having a legacy gt. Everyone has a wrx and they are more of car that you see a young kid driving, the interior isn't classy. But when those girls got in last night, they were all about the interior of the car, and how it felt when it was driven. I couldn't tell if everyone was staring at my car because I had two fine as girls in it or because my car is tight. Either way, the exhaust is the bait. Thank you stage 2 for getting me there.

Why isn't there more "I got vibe" in my legacy stories? We have tight cars, not in the same reknown of "BMW or Benz" but that doens't mean these cars don't get love. I chilled with these girls for 15, I wish I could have sound clips of the one in the back seat what she was saying, definitely x-rated comments about how my car was making her feel. I had never heard a girl straight up talking like that about a ride, I had to bail on them, I was on my way downtown to go to one of my best friend's going away party. He's going back to Iraq, I had to chill with him. What can you do, but I got both of their numbers, I'm not worried, I plan on taking my time when I hang out with them, one at a time, two at a time, whatever either way same result.

You should have brought them with you. I am sure your friend wouldn't mind. And imagine the looks on your friends faces when you show up with two bomb shells.

It would have been tight, but my buddy is engaged or I would have been hooking up a wingman. And it just wasn't the right night to do it, all of his family and my parents were at sports column down town... like I said these girls definitely were no 'dinner' thing.

That is a funny story...we know you smelled the underwear....

Haha, indeed, they were actually a little damp when I picked them up.... while I was driving, she had made remarks about "getting wet" from my ride, I didn't realize she was meaning that in a literal sense.

Haha, indeed, they were actually a little damp when I picked them up.... while I was driving, she had made remarks about "getting wet" from my ride, I didn't realize she was meaning that in a literal sense.

it doesn't count unless YOU make her wet.... :p

I drove down town Denver tonight for the first time since I got my legacy at stage 2 a couple weeks ago, cruising down blake street when I notice an infiniti g35 sedan next to me at a red light with 2 'maxim' hot girls sitting in it, checking out my ride. I gave them some of my stage 2 exhaust love at the light with a little smirk on my face, and they rolled their window down and started telling me to pull over.... which i did, promptly after the light turned green.

I can't emphasize how attractive these girls were, and they were jocking the shit out of my legacy. I wish I wasn't in the stone age with a cell phone that doesn't have a damn camera on it, the one time it really would have paid off.... I took them for a joy ride around downtown, recieving attention from pretty much everyone on the street, the only thing the girls were saying was how hot my car is. To make a long story short the girl sitting in the back seat left her underwear on the back seat for me, which I noticed after they left.

This is something that hasn't happened before I went stage 2.... not only an increase in horsepower, but also an increase in digits for a young single guy.... I had no choice but to get numbers from the girls, even if they weren't girls you bring home to mom. :lol: Nevertheless you can't help but love it when some fine girls are jocking you just because you are driving something pimp. :cool:

+69 for stage 2 and the legacy

That's easy to do in a Sedan, I'll be more impressed when she leaves you her panties in a stage II wagon:)

EDbay1.thumb.jpg.182fcdd8247f8edb5ab2852b74a9ba97.jpg

Wagons are tight, If I could do it over again, I would have went for legacy wagon. Those chics would have been down if I was rolling your wagon last night for sure, giving them the exhaust growl at the light was what got their attention. ;) When I told them the car had a 4cyl in it, they were appalled, they thought with the grunt of the exhaust it was v8. :lol:

If he drove a wagon they would have been 40 and asked if they can throw lots of plants and gardening tools in the back.:lol::lol:

At least with a wagon it was meant for gardening tools supplies to be thrown in the back, like shovels and 'HOES". :lol: I have a thing for attractice older women if I would be more likely to get older women in the wagon, I'm sold:wub:

:lol::lol: Then you really would know this story is for real. Because thats something you don't just make up.

Man if there would have been brown racing stripes in the panties I would not bother posting this story, I'm not into girls who can't wipe, they are just too lazy. :lol:

+1, sounds like the kind you only get 1 chance with.

out of curiosity, what color is this panty-dropping leggy?

My opportunity for a 3some is probably gone, but that doesn't mean I still can't put some points on the board. This panty dropping legacy is dirty silver with with 06 wrx wheels that I had powder coated metallic gunmetal. Check it out... http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68420 There are no pics of my screen on that page if anyone wants me to find where I posted those pics up let me know...

Archived