LegacyGT.com

Another perk to stage 2

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol@ps2

Its key, it goes along the lines about what the great philosopher bosco was saying yesterday, chics see a screen in your ride playing music videos, they think that guy has some money. Money = Women, I think that is a proven theory has been around forever.

Its key, it goes along the lines about what the great philosopher bosco was saying yesterday, chics see a screen in your ride playing music videos, they think that guy has some money. Money = Women, I think that is a proven theory has been around forever.

So are you sayin' you're a broke a$$ busta:lol: ?

"Hey ladies, come ride w/me...can I get some gas money?"

I live in littleton, lol pretty much any hot spot really in the denver tech center, all though a lot of the places in DTC are the real 'baller' places, where ferraris be going, places like that, it just depends on the chic, debadge the legacy its all good, people dont know what it is. There are a lot of places downtown Denver to roll to also. The car gets a lot of attention, there is nothing like rolling up with a crowd of people outside the place you are going to, front row parking spot, people hear the exhaust echo off the building and they start looking, then they notice the ps2. Get out of the ride and its on, from there its about me getting some balls and spitting game. The car has turned into the bait to get women to approach me. And not me always having to go out and make it happen.

Tommy, glad it works for you.....around NYC if it don't say MB, BMW or the like, chicks aren't even trying to look at your car.....

So are you sayin' you're a broke a$$ busta:lol: ?

"Hey ladies, come ride w/me...can I get some gas money?"

I am a broke ass, lol I spend all my money on my car, and lately been upgrading my goalie equipment which is about as expensive as modding my car.

not the women i would be after so i still :lol:@you

I laugh at you for being a Hater, much like RC I'm sure he's waiting to take some more shots at me soon enough for being proud of my legacy.:rolleyes: Say what you want, believe what you want, hate if you want, I don't care. You must be too classy for hot women dressing skanky Meier I salute you, you have more character than me, while I on the other hand am not as classy in that regard. Especially if I'm getting approached, I would think most single guys would take the proverbially, "hottie hand out." As for the screen, mine is tasteful, not over the top like in the pics you posted, girls are down with a classy looking ride that looks expensive regardless of age. I guess you don't beleive the legacy can accomplish that. Anyways... continue flaming away Meier, I'm sure its inevitable.

I laugh at you for being a Hater, much like RC I'm sure he's waiting to take some more shots at me soon enough for being proud of my legacy.:rolleyes: Say what you want, believe what you want, hate if you want, I don't care. You must be too classy for hot women dressing skanky Meier I salute you, you have more character than me, while I on the other hand am not as classy in that regard. Especially if I'm getting approached, I would think most single guys would take the proverbially, "hottie hand out." As for the screen, mine is tasteful, not over the top like in the pics you posted, girls are down with a classy looking ride that looks expensive regardless of age. I guess you don't beleive the legacy can accomplish that. Anyways... continue flaming away Meier, I'm sure its inevitable.

dude....don't sweat it.....let the hater hate...hot sluts are numero uno in my book....

http://borderdogs.com/images/1/productimages/0367.jpg

:lol:

oh im all for hotties and left behind wet panties and subarus and the like. i just think the whole ps2 thing is :lol:. i mean if you want one in your car thats fine. but to think that that gets da girls:rolleyes:

i guess it just depends on where you go and how you go about meeting girls.

oh im all for hotties and left behind wet panties and subarus and the like. i just think the whole ps2 thing is :lol:. i mean if you want one in your car thats fine. but to think that that gets da girls:rolleyes:

i guess it just depends on where you go and how you go about meeting girls.

there you have a point.....women aren't going for the guy who's playing Pacman in his whip.....

and the ones that are, aren't wearing panties, they're more likely wearing these:

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/470/underoo8cb.jpg

:lol: Girls aren't into video games but they are into music videos. That is what I have playing on my screen pretty much all the time while I drive. I should rephrase how I've been saying this, its not the ps2, its the screen. No one even knows I have a ps2 in my car unless I have a passenger is my car playing guitar hero while I drive.;) The screen is just icing on the cake, its the exhaust that gets the attention.

This thread has delivered, I never thought so much would be made about a guy posting an "I picked up some hot chics because of stage 2" thread. I'm shocked I'm the only one posting about how this ride can be greatly admired with a few mods and can even help you get women, hell I'm even working on getting this car to cook me dinner while I'm at it;). Isn't there another member on this forum who has gotten attention from an attractive female because they are rolling in a legacy?

Guest Gitster

Some high school chick said she liked my car once, they were sitting outside the dunkin doughnuts across the street from work. :lol:

I decided not to get arrested that day :spin:

Right now I'm running a BPM uppipe, Perrin Catless DP and a Perrin CBE. Sounds really mean.

well i am trying to hear this setup then. Whats up with some audio/video? Gota hear whats making the girls of colorado all wet.:lol:

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

well i am trying to hear this setup then. Whats up with some audio/video? Gota hear whats making the girls of colorado all wet.:lol:

If I had a camera, that will be the next thing I get after I get a tmic, new goalie skates and breezers.:rolleyes: Still another grand away. All the pics I have posted are with other people's cameras haha. I got ps2 in my car but not a camera on my phone, the irony.

This thread has delivered, I never thought so much would be made about a guy posting an "I picked up some hot chics because of stage 2" thread...

OK -- here come the trolls! (-> Me) :lol:

I thought this was an "I picked up some hot chicks because I have a nice screen" thread... Honestly, what got the panties for ya, the boxer rumble or the music videos?

Not trying to be a hater, just want to know if my mods should be oriented towards the A/V route or the performance. Stage2 or PS2, either will cost about the same and I'm all about the chicas! --> I'm driving a Subaru aren't I? ;)

Archived