LegacyGT.com

Another perk to stage 2

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Women, girls, bitches, chicks, whatever... They love all cars.

It could be a Jeep, a Honda, a Scion, BMW, doesn't even need to be tasteful. Having a car in general is somewhat of a bonus. A jacked up Wrangler can get you more, better looking, often cooler, chicks then a BMW, and the like.

You shouldn't need a car to get action, but it sure helps. Even more so when it's a good looking, badass sounding, leather heated seats having Legacy... When you are reliant on a car for action, that's pathetic...

OK -- here come the trolls! (-> Me) :lol:

I thought this was an "I picked up some hot chicks because I have a nice screen" thread... Honestly, what got the panties for ya, the boxer rumble or the music videos?

Not trying to be a hater, just want to know if my mods should be oriented towards the A/V route or the performance. Stage2 or PS2, either will cost about the same and I'm all about the chicas! --> I'm driving a Subaru aren't I? ;)

If I were you I would go stage 2 first if you trying to get some attention in your ride. I've had the screen in the car for over a year, and when i went to stage 2 it has been kinda like flipping the 'on' switch for attention.

Do folks really rely on their cars for chics these days :(

I do not rely on my car to get me women, I was doing fine with the females before I went stage 2, but now I've had several occassions where I have been approached by a chica and I thought it was noteworthy to the forums. ;) Thats all I'm saying the culmination of stage 2 and a good audio/video setup can get you to get flagged down by a female for what you are driving. Is there anything wrong with that?

tommypenguin,

where is your monitor mounted/located? i've researched putting it in the dash all nice and stuff but i'm a ways off from that. i've been thinking of getting a visor screen...is that what you are rockin'?

tommypenguin,

where is your monitor mounted/located? i've researched putting it in the dash all nice and stuff but i'm a ways off from that. i've been thinking of getting a visor screen...is that what you are rockin'?

I put the time in on this install, definitely a PITA, took me 6 weekends total, with my amp and sub put in. And I figured I would throw in a pic of my car.

ps2.jpg.a82cb15590021842d015c45945b7ebad.jpg

rainbow.jpg.fcef48c667f732b1fc28732b609e3962.jpg

Okay, OKay can we stop strokin' TP for a while. Bad enough he gets it from the chicks!

Just wait TP, after this fall and winter...SQF with a vengance!!:lol:

Its on like donkey kong bitch! :lol: I may be possibly picking up that tdc 18g and avo actuator in the for sale thread, definitely a hookup and would add some nice powa, I would just need injectors, fuel pump, and a tmic and I would be good! When are you looking to upgrade your snail?

Its on like donkey kong bitch! :lol: I may be possibly picking up that tdc 18g and avo actuator in the for sale thread, definitely a hookup and would add some nice powa, I would just need injectors, fuel pump, and a tmic and I would be good! When are you looking to upgrade your snail?

I walked away from that TDC hook up thinking of you, knowing you needed more poonanny:lol: I did snag the TMIC from them though:cool: Sweet deal, I would snag it if I were you.

I walked away from that TDC hook up thinking of you, knowing you needed more poonanny:lol: I did snag the TMIC from them though:cool: Sweet deal, I would snag it if I were you.

Lol So uh... ya... I did. It was a price i couldn't refuse. :) I can't wait to get that bad boy in, figured for being a daily driver doing 90% rush hour driving. This is the right turbo for me. My bro already has a brand new sx fuel pump I think he said it was an 80gph that he didn't end up using for his turbo hayabusa, he had to go with a different one, if i can use it for the legacy i'll be that much closer to 300awhp. Beside that I just need injectors, and a tmic, then I'll be set, for good!:lol:

I once had a bunch of girls in an Eclipse checking out the LGT. I don't think it had as much to do with the cars looks as it did the sound because MY PHUCKIN HEADERS EXPLODED AND THE POS SOUNDED LIKE A 32 FORD T-BUCKET at the light. :D
OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

One time some construction workers whistled at me as I drove by, does that count? :lol:

as long as they didnt leave there man thongs in the back seat your good.:lol:

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

Archived