LegacyGT.com

Another perk to stage 2

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Haha, I totally forgot about this thread. If I even owned a camera I would post pics up, remember I'm ghetto I spend my money on my car, not my phone. At some poing I'll take pics of the panties and the 'd' sized bra that was left in my car last weekend. ;)

Update, and no 3some, tragically. I hung out with one of them again a week and a half ago, she came to my ice hockey game, went out afterward to Cool River Cafe in the Denver Tech Center for a couple of Grey Goose Martini's went back to my place afterward and did what I should have done the first time I met her.;) All I know is that her body was delicious...:eek: Definitely a good night, we won our hockey game also, can't ask for much more than that. Its been over a month and I'm still in heaven driving my stage 2 legacy, the sound, performance, the girls!

Haha, I totally forgot about this thread. If I even owned a camera I would post pics up, remember I'm ghetto I spend my money on my car, not my phone. At some poing I'll take pics of the panties and the 'd' sized bra that was left in my car last weekend. ;)

Update, and no 3some, tragically. I hung out with one of them again a week and a half ago, she came to my ice hockey game, went out afterward to Cool River Cafe in the Denver Tech Center for a couple of Grey Goose Martini's went back to my place afterward and did what I should have done the first time I met her.;) All I know is that her body was delicious...:eek: Definitely a good night, we won our hockey game also, can't ask for much more than that. Its been over a month and I'm still in heaven driving my stage 2 legacy, the sound, performance, the girls!

http://www.friedmanarchives.com/China/Page1/images/4%20Thumbs%20Up.jpg

so what exhaust do you have? I am all about picking up some 40 year old women who are carrying some plants and some shovels.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

I live in littleton, lol pretty much any hot spot really in the denver tech center, all though a lot of the places in DTC are the real 'baller' places, where ferraris be going, places like that, it just depends on the chic, debadge the legacy its all good, people dont know what it is. There are a lot of places downtown Denver to roll to also. The car gets a lot of attention, there is nothing like rolling up with a crowd of people outside the place you are going to, front row parking spot, people hear the exhaust echo off the building and they start looking, then they notice the ps2. Get out of the ride and its on, from there its about me getting some balls and spitting game. The car has turned into the bait to get women to approach me. And not me always having to go out and make it happen.

Archived