LegacyGT.com

2009 Subaru Legacy rumor thread

godwhomismike

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wrong. its In My Honest Opinion.:rolleyes:

Not wrong. Check yer facts dude.

Urban dictionary lists In My Humble Opinion first, then In My Honest Opinion.

Humble got a whole lot many more thumbs up than honest did. It seems most people don't like or believe the honest rendering.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=IMHO

Just cuz I like beating a dead horse: IMNSHO wouldn't work so well if it was Honest instead of Humble. IMNSHO = In My Not-So-Humble Opinion

IMO, IMHO, and IMNSHO were being bandied about on the internet before there was a www. Old Unix stuff from back in the day when Unix was the only OS on the internet, and it was all text-based. No GUI, no graphics, just text. Those were the days... Not!

It was too much of a pain back then to find stuff. I toyed around on a Sun box for a while in the early '90s, and I felt the internet was too cumbersome to be very useful at that point. It was mostly BBS sites with downloadable files. Basically FTP sites. You had to download the files and pictures in order to read them or view them.

In the same theme... why would you say it's your HONEST opinion? Isn't your opinion automatically honest, or else it wouldn't be your opinion! :confused:

It's your HONEST opinion... as opposed to your LYING opinion? :rolleyes:

In any case,

IMHO = one more letter than IMO and your just saying the same thing ;)

Back on topic: Anybody know if the Legacy S-Concept will become the S402, and, if so, will the S402 will ever come to the US shores?

Since the S-Concept is built on the current platform, and the changeover happens for '10, it'll have to come as either a late '08 or an '09.

Since Subaru first came to the US in 1968, I could see them making the S-Concept a 40-year anniversary model for 2008. I wish they would.

Archived