LegacyGT.com

Thinking of trading in my LGT for a Mazdaspeed 3

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
considering v6 accords come with what 200hp and 150tq stock, uhhhh nope :lol::lol:

Wow, whatever bro, you have no idea what you are talking about the accord had 200hp and 195tq stock at the crank. I had i/h/e/p/cl-s cam shafts/v-afc protuned. It had 202 wtq and 191whp, I beat a 350z auto in my accord from a roll at 25mph. I wouldn't normally even answer to the likes of ignorance but I took great pride in that accord, it was all motor and it was as respectable a car i could own at 18 and as I stated before it would own your non turbo legacy with partial throttle easily.

Street cred? You own a POS FWD little boy Mazda. :lol:

Get thee to a little boy ricer site.

but on a dry day he'll give you a "good run for your money"

in the snow...well....forget about it

also remember boxrpwr is in California not Chicago. fwd is just fine there unless you go to lake tahoe in the winter or hit a big puddle on the highway.

yes i've driven in cali.

Vimy....you just showed how little true knowledge you have about the history of this great forum.

not sure how you managed over 5k posts and still don't know the elders you should respect.

Red, here in So.Cal, snow ain't a problem unless you make a run up to Snow Summit in the winter.

but on a dry day he'll give you a "good run for your money"

in the snow...well....forget about it

Rain? Fuggedaboudit. Comfort and cruising? Fuggedit. Cornering? Pulling out of turns? Going into turns? Come on. FWD FTL.

Ban the FWdriver/boy ricer. This is an LGT site.

Vimy....you just showed how little true knowledge you have about the history of this great forum.

not sure how you managed over 5k posts and still don't know the elders you should respect.

Red, here in So.Cal, snow ain't a problem unless you make a run up to Snow Summit in the winter.

I know this site started off because of the turboed 2.5l boxer and plenty bought because it was a 2.5 turboed Subaru boxer.

A little high powered FWD car is for ricers. The site is changing before your eyes.

Rain? Fuggedaboudit. Comfort and cruising? Fuggedit. Cornering? Pulling out of turns? Going into turns? Come on. FWD FTL.

Ban the FWdriver/boy ricer. This is an LGT site.

have you driven in cali?

most of the roads are smooth out there.

the only "bad" roads i had was the whomp ...whomp....whomp while hitting the joints on the concrete highways.

have you driven in cali?

most of the roads are smooth out there.

the only bad highway i had was the whomp ...whomp....whomp while hitting the joints on the concrete highways.

Have fun with your little FWD car.

Happy motoring (and I do mean it).

Have fun with your little FWD car.

Happy motoring (and I do mean it).

Wow this thread definitely got personal, most awd owners hate on fwd owners. And a lot of times vice versa. Since I've owned two fwd cars, I have nothing to say, but I will say tires make a world of difference and my accord did exceptional in the snow as did my prelude with some good tires. My lgt on the stock tires sucked, on my new pirelli's it was great. Had I compared my lgt with the crap bridgestones to my either of my fwd cars with good tires, I would say it would be very comparable in handling in the snow.

keep the ban calls comin!

and happy motoring to you to V. at least you were wise enough to get a nice boosted Spec.B

as for the slower than molasses 3.0R, Red Sheep can enjoy pullin on stock Geo Metros.

13.7 stock in the 1/4. Plenty fast.

Wow this thread definitely got personal, most awd owners hate on fwd owners. And a lot of times vice versa. Since I've owned two fwd cars, I have nothing to say, but I will say tires make a world of difference and my accord did exceptional in the snow as did my prelude with some good tires. My lgt on the stock tires sucked, on my new pirelli's it was great. Had I compared my lgt with the crap bridgestones to my either of my fwd cars with good tires, I would say it would be very comparable in handling in the snow.

ContiExtremes FTW.

OEM 050s are great for summer.

keep the ban calls comin!

and happy motoring to you to V. at least you were wise enough to get a nice boosted Spec.B

as for the slower than molasses 3.0R, Red Sheep can enjoy pullin on stock Geo Metros.

you're just jealous because my car can drive right over yours without stopping. :lol:

and my car also pulls on civics and corollas

unfortunately.....you'd never catch up to it. :p

come to the snow belt then lets see who's off the line first.

it happens all the time in the rain and snow.

stop at a light.

next to fwd car.

light turns green.

i'm gone and the fwd car :spin: tires and slides sideways (been there myself thats why i went awd)

Archived